Network JC

derg

Apparently a "terse" writer
Staff member
...is coming up!

So posts like the below:

[ QUOTE ]
Damn it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wish I woulda been there! Sounds like y'all had a great time. That's great.

[/ QUOTE ]

Are going to result in the author being harassed! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Inappropriate.

Sir, this needs to be posted in the "Network JC" portion of the forum.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Kristie said it was alright though, bro!

[/ QUOTE ]

I stand corrected, then....having been outranked. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I disagree.. I think it needs to stay posted here to get the point across...

see... YOU.. don't have to be one of THESE -> [ QUOTE ]
Damn it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wish I woulda been there! Sounds like y'all had a great time. That's great.

[/ QUOTE ]

*AFTER* Network JC is OVER /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

*Sorry Johnny.. somebodies post has to be used! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif*

Just so it doesn't seem like I'm picking on JonnyB here... Ahem... register now else people that post things like:

[ QUOTE ]
man i should have went if i knew about it. I need to start surfing here more often.

[/ QUOTE ]

Will be harassed!

[ QUOTE ]
Just so it doesn't seem like I'm picking on JonnyB here... Ahem... register now else people that post things like:

[ QUOTE ]
man i should have went if i knew about it. I need to start surfing here more often.

[/ QUOTE ]

Will be harassed!

[/ QUOTE ]

that was me btw /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Aww, it was such a good post to plug networkJC! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Are you coming?

Im not too sure if i can, i start college at UCR that month and dont know if a trip to vegas will fly along with my parents (UCR is about 10 minutes from my house). Only if you guys do a Long Beach one again hehe, but im going to try n beg. But im not sure, sounds really awesome tho, ill try my best /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Im not too sure if i can, i start college at UCR that month and dont know if a trip to vegas will fly along with my parents (UCR is about 10 minutes from my house). Only if you guys do a Long Beach one again hehe, but im going to try n beg. But im not sure, sounds really awesome tho, ill try my best /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

No excuses!!!

If MPenguin will have us again, you're going to have to make it a point to get to LGB because the tour of the Boeing facilities was probably the coolest thing I've done in the past 10 years, and that's not even talking about the 'behind the scenes' stuff that Mike had arranged for us to check out.

I mean, we're digging around a pre-delivery B717 with a test pilot, walking thru aircraft being built with the engineers and mechanics that are currently working on it, walking along the manufacturing line and our tourguide explaining details and answering questions, in-friggen-credible.

Then having a instructor give us an opportunity to fly the MD-11 simulator with the motion on, taking a 'simulated' SFO bay tour and giving everyone a chance to land the jet, man o man!

Alteon and Boeing are two incredibly impressive companies! Anyone who lives in the LA area that didn't attend really missed out big time!

[ QUOTE ]
No excuses!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Oh man you just made my really sad Doug haha /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif Thats just really cool, you have no idea how bad i wanted to go when i saw those pictures.

back to that NETWORK JC shindig thing going on....Sept 24-26.. the ACTUAL networking event from 4-6pm on Sept 25th at Hawthorn Suites (Duke Ellington Way - just about across from MGM Grand)... we have discount rooms available UNTIL August 25!!!!! that's coming up pretty darn quick...

if you know your going to want one/need one and can't book until after the 25th, let me know and I'll put them on standby (I can do that!)......

the Young Gunz Krew - you guys/gals KNOW that your also invited if you can find a way to get there and keep yourself entertained since we'll be hitting the "adult" adventures from about 8pm on.. we can actually keep the conference room until 8pm if needed (and yes, there will be soft drinks etc). /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]

the Young Gunz Krew - you guys/gals KNOW that your also invited if you can find a way to get there and keep yourself entertained since we'll be hitting the "adult" adventures from about 8pm on.. we can actually keep the conference room until 8pm if needed (and yes, there will be soft drinks etc). /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Club Cheetah at 8?? And then onto Studio 54??

hahaha......why do I have school?? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/argue.gif

[ QUOTE ]
hahaha......why do I have school?? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/argue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

You have school on the weekend? Remember you go to school to help your career, I think Network JC is better preperation for your career then a couple days at school.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Club Cheetah at 8?? And then onto Studio 54??

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL I finally see my term is kicking on...however, as Union president of the yougn guners, I wil see to it that much of them can attend so we can also have our own fun on the rides and stuff or whatever..!!!!

Hmmm. No Cheetah's. So does that mean we're on for Crazy Horse II, Doug?

There's still plenty of space in our room if anyone is interested. We can easily fit two more, possibly three.

[ QUOTE ]
uhh.. no.. doug's not allowed at Cheetah's anymore - last time he was there, he pretty much spent all our 401K money all for a bachelor party....(well, not THAT bad, but you know what i mean)...buying for the bachelor gets expensive when there's no one with a sane cell in their brains around! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sorry to have to inform you, K; but Doug is needed for a specific national security tasking that requires his skills and talent.

The objective will be at Cheetah's, so that's where we'll need him.

Don't worry, he's got me to keep him in-line, as mission commander and all.......... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Back