Need 2 Legacy 600 pilots for 3 to 12 month initial contract in Saigon, Vietnam

wdwatts

Director of Flight Operations, ATP, TRI/TRE
Hey Guys,

My boss asked me to see about hiring a full time Legacy 600 crew now (2 captains or 1 captain 1 FO) so I'm putting it up here first. Must be type rated and have minimum of 250 hours PIC time for captain and 500 hours in aircraft for both positions. NO EXCEPTIONS as they are country requirements and I cannot get around them.

Considering what I make as DFO and Training post holder in our upcoming AOC, PIC in a King Air 350, CFII, MEI and DPE, don't expect the salary to be very good. And as of now, I don't know what it may be. That being said, I've been here a year now, am renewing my contract for another year and can tell you that living and working here is incredible. Cost of living is very low, so you don't need to make much to have a great quality of life.

Anyway, if anyone meets the requirements and is interested, please PM me and I'll give you more details about the company, life and I'll try to find out what they're willing to pay you. 3 month to 1 year, renewable contract.

Great opportunity to live and work in a great place overseas.....especially if you're a guy :p

Cheers!

Back