My Compliments

Status
Not open for further replies.

FatBastard

Just got my AOPA magazine subscription and noticed an ad from DCA highlighting the option of putting your money into a protected account.
That, DCA is a very good call. With Deltas' finacial situation growing more precarious, the move to protect your customers' money is a good one.
Now, how about more accountabilty,customer service and not let shady flight instructors( as well as upper management types) screw students over? You guys will go a long way if you do this.
And lower your prices too. I mean I guess its' like this- you can pay $5.00 per egg for a dozen and pay a total of $60.00 or pay $1.09 a dozen for the same product. as long as the qaulity is there, I guess it comes down to choice.
This is not meant to be flame bait so do not become offended.
One more thing, I will see you all very soon at COMAIR.

Think of this, anyone here watch Dave Chappelle ? You all remember that skit he did with him spoofing Prince and he and Charlie Murphy played that basket ball game and after he won he said "Game set, match -B@#^&!"?

Well I'm going to Comair despite my falling out with the school. I guess you can make it despite what others say about you.

Congrats to all DCA instructors who made it. Keep working hard, keep ethical and you'll be there too.
May all of you be successful in your endeavours.
Take Care.
bandit.gif

I assume you are going as an FO? When did you leave the academy? For some reason I thought you were a student over at Falcon. What is your class date?

[ QUOTE ]

Think of this, anyone here watch Dave Chappelle ? You all remember that skit he did with him spoofing Prince and he and Charlie Murphy played that basket ball game and after he won he said "Game set, match -B@#^&!"?

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry fat, not trying to stir the pot, I am a fan of Chappelle and have seen the skit, but I don't understand the reference.

I get it! I get it!
laugh.gif

God speed if you are indeed off to the holy grail Bastard. Best of luck to ya.

All ya DCA folk...what do you want to bet those Cirrus craft all go to Houston? Ive got 20 says they do.

Considering that the contract with the university calls for GPS in EVERY aircraft, that would seem likely.

BUT, since the flight training department opens in September, and there is no set contract with Cirrus yet, it seems that Houston will take on some 172s and Arrows all fitted with GPS.

So, I guess that means I'll take the bet...

res iso loqiuter my friends. Latin for I can't tell you that for obvious reasons, but I'm sure you'll figure it out.
spin2.gif

I'm not trying to find out who you are or anything, just trying to find out if you are blowing smoke or not. Maybe I saw you when I was up there.

A thought just struck me Fat, did you tell Comair that you were bringing a lawsuit against them when you interviewed? Don't you think they will find out if and when you start working there? Just curious.

[ QUOTE ]
res ipsa loquitur? as in it speaks for itself? I didnt understand the context perhaps...

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you may just know your latin luv...

Sue Comair, the Airline? Noooooooo! DCA, However, is an entirely different animal. However, My representative is making progress toward an equitable solution for all so hopefully............ unless things fall apart. Then thier are other things to consider too, but that's another story. Happy hunting to everyone starting thier F.O. training, now go out and pimp those check airman!!
spin2.gif

Damn!! Chappelle again!
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Sue Comair, the Airline? Noooooooo! DCA, However, is an entirely different animal. However, My representative is making progress toward an equitable solution for all so hopefully............ unless things fall apart. Then thier are other things to consider too, but that's another story. Happy hunting to everyone starting thier F.O. training, now go out and pimp those check airman!!
spin2.gif

Damn!! Chappelle again!
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

That is until scheduling starts screwing you over while you're on reserve (which you'll just grieve it instead of suing), you fly with a jerk Captain that is a pain to deal with or does something not standard (but then you'll just write them up. Then you can join the ranks of the "academy seven" (I think it was seven, maybe it was twelve). Ask about them. They are really well liked and respected
wink.gif
), or you just start mouthing off while you're on hot reserve about how you hated the academy and sued them because you had a jerk instructor. There just happens to be ten to twenty academy guys or girls in the crewroom that loved the training they received from the school and what it did for them and they finally blanket party you just to shut you up. THEN you can finally sue for emotional distress and/or battery.
nana2.gif

(Sorry, I can't revel in your love to be litigious. It makes us weak as a society.)

You might want to get a little muscle on that fat to toughen up, it's not all roses at the airlines. Advise you get a thick skin now, there are literally hundreds and hundreds of people up there that really liked the academy and what it did for them. There are also many people up there that don't like the academy. They usually didn't go there and are typically the Captains nobody likes to fly with anyways. They bitch about everything from Mother Delta, every other regional, the academy, rampers, gate agents, pax, FA's, your flying...you get the picture. Would love to hear your stories when you actually get to the line, not training. Training is the easy part. Flyng a four day with a jerk is worse than getting teeth pulled w/o anesthetic. Love to hear how you faired.

p.s. Make sure you tell the checkairman that you are pimping them! They love to hear that kind of stuff! Really, they do!
nana2.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
spin2.gif

Damn!! Chappelle again!
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

That is until scheduling starts screwing you over while you're on reserve (which you'll just grieve it instead of suing), you fly with a jerk Captain that is a pain to deal with or does something not standard (but then you'll just write them up. Then you can join the ranks of the "academy seven" (I think it was seven, maybe it was twelve). Ask about them. They are really well liked and respected
wink.gif
), or you just start mouthing off while you're on hot reserve about how you hated the academy and sued them because you had a jerk instructor. There just happens to be ten to twenty academy guys or girls in the crewroom that loved the training they received from the school and what it did for them and they finally blanket party you just to shut you up. THEN you can finally sue for emotional distress and/or battery.
nana2.gif

(Sorry, I can't revel in your love to be litigious. It makes us weak as a society.)

You might want to get a little muscle on that fat to toughen up, it's not all roses at the airlines. Advise you get a thick skin now, there are literally hundreds and hundreds of people up there that really liked the academy and what it did for them. There are also many people up there that don't like the academy. They usually didn't go there and are typically the Captains nobody likes to fly with anyways. They bitch about everything from Mother Delta, every other regional, the academy, rampers, gate agents, pax, FA's, your flying...you get the picture. Would love to hear your stories when you actually get to the line, not training. Training is the easy part. Flyng a four day with a jerk is worse than getting teeth pulled w/o anesthetic. Love to hear how you faired.

p.s. Make sure you tell the checkairman that you are pimping them! They love to hear that kind of stuff! Really, they do!
nana2.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

O.K. so tell me about the time your Father never let you have any girlfriends...........
Methinks you need some sort of mental evaluation- I can tell you assume, are prejudice and think someone while support your juvenile disposition. You sound really tough, tell you what, YOU give me the blanket party !Don't have your friends help you out and we'll see who's left standing. If you think comair the airline is anything like your DCA, your going to be in for a rude awakening. Also, all knowing one, nobody at COMAIR any other airline gives a DAMN where you got your training from as long as you have the knowledge and can perform. I look forward to flying with you and if you still offer that blanket party to me, I will accept it with just you of course. Sqaure up punk and see if I don't give you an adjustment really fast. You can try and threaten me all you want, but don't let the pilot uniform fool you, I'll kick your ass and everyone elses that tries it. See you on the line real soon, and let everyone know your PIREP and I'm here to kick FATBASTARDS' ASS! You will be surprised at who will respond. And when I'm putting my foot to your ass don't cry about it being a misunderstanding. I will not tolerate a threat from anyone including you PISREP!!

To Doug and all JCers:
I apologize if I offended anyone but I'm sure no one will take a person trying to threaten you and I spoke my mind. We may all try and be professionals but no one has to take a persons' insults or insinuation of a threat or anything else they may throw out there. No one will tell me we are going to give you a blanket party, (which for you that may not know is when a group of people gather round someone they don't like put a blanket over them and proceed to beat the crap out of em.) make assumptions about my character and I sit back and take it. Yes the Bastard is pissed!!!
mad.gif

Since the nitwits in this forum can't seem to play nice despite repeated warnings, this thread is closed and will be flushed.

Regardless of any lame excuses and/or apologies for their actions, posted after making such action they know they've been warned about.

This has to be THE forum with the largest lack of professionalism I've seen in supposed "professional" pilots; and I'm speaking to nearly everyone of you here. It gets tiring having to babysit this place 90% more than the rest of the forum.

You clowns need to go look in the mirror. You know who you are. Because as-is, none of you are fit to be in command an aircraft with pax lives under your charge.

I'd be pretty pissed if any of you were in my unit.
banghead.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back