Multi flight school???

Reaperman,

I really am not trying to fight anyone on this board who contributes their honest opinion. That covers 99% of the people. I just have a real problem with school owners (of any school) who come on student boards (any of them) and give totally false testimonials. Assuming the identity of current/past students/instructors is sleezy. I am more apt to trust the opinions of students because they are customers. I don't think Doug appreciated it, either.

There are facts about the owners that I think students should know, but I am not able to post them....yet. When/if I do, they will be backed up by documentation for all to see.

I am not belligerent, I am strong-willed. There is a difference. I can be swayed be reason and logic. My mind is open. However, I have standards. I think as student pilots, we are taken advantage of at all turns. Swindeled. Misled. Bamboozeled. I hate to see *hard-earnd* dollars, and a lot of them, go to money grubbing flight school owners (I am not talking about any school in particular, here). We are consumers that should be given REAL training for REAL money. Not empty promises and threats. Surely you don't disagree with that! I know...don't call you shirley.

I don't know how my separating has anything to do with anything. Maybe I am getting ready to be aloud to voice my political opinion now. Who knows?

Have a good day,

Chunk

PS--There is PM here at jetcareers.

Hey Guys...

I would like to clear the air. I am not the owner nor affiliated with the owners. I was a student who spent lots of money for the same type and quality of training you would receive at Accelerated. Was just trying to give some advice for prospective students. I've seen Accelerated and have friends who did their training there...and loved it. Good luck to all of you with your aviation careers!

Sheeeet-another bloody thread about good school bad school full of innuendo and accusations of stooges from the school posting.

As a commercial pilot SEL looking for somewhere to do my multi add on and CFIs it's such a frustrating exercise to wade through trying to find the truth on which schools/FBOs are the wheat and which the chaff.

I was taken for a ride by a San Diego school for my PPL and Inst. tickets and had a great experince at an FBO with a private instructor for the SEL Comm. Don't want to go down the FBO raod for the multi and CFI however-need to get work to pay for the ratings-preferably at the school I get them at.

It's such a damn shame that the whole flight training 'industry' is such an ocean full of sharks-which makes the determination on where to spend our precious and limited $ such a daunting endeavour.

Seems to me that some from of Government regulation/supervision/etc. etc. is needed-beyond the current level.

This thread is a perfect example of some of the sh*t we have to wade through to find the truth-and the truth is I'm no more enlightened now than when I started reading the thread.

Aaaaaaargghhhh

I could care less who comes to SNA
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Awwww. Just kidding
laugh.gif
. A few things: Do I need a checkout to fly the 172Rs if I can already fly the Ps (and can that night flight we did count as a checkout?)? Also, I want to start my instrument training in about 6 months; do you want to be my instructor or is there someone you can recommend? Thanks. You can post it here or email me: buddy1997@earthlink.com.

Hey Ed!

Didn't realize that was you. I sent you a private message. We can talk on the phone. Gotta go!
See ya.

Jonnyb

Back