Morbid curiosity. Upgrade times?

Property prices at all time highs, interest rates scheduled to increase, etc. There’s absolutely no way I’d buy a rental property right now. A reasonable primary home, sure.

There are markets where it still makes fantastic sense to buy rental properties. They’re just tertiary markets. Smart investors are looking there and will clean up.

I don’t think we’re talking about the same thing. Your description is of someone making risky high leveraged bets. In those circumstances you’ll always lose
Nah, I was referring to living in the USSR/Ukraine/Russia through the 90s.

Property prices at all time highs, interest rates scheduled to increase, etc. There’s absolutely no way I’d buy a rental property right now. A reasonable primary home, sure.
Going to zillow.com is not going to find you a deal. That would be too easy. If it was that easy, everybody would be doing it. To find deals worthwhile, you need to get on the phone and build relationships with brokers to give you off market deals. I'm in talks to purchase a off market 25 unit apartment building that will give me roughly a 18% ROI.

Clearly you don't know about that tray table life

@Derg met with Bastian. I'm trying to get him to use his newfound clout to finagle a 787-9 order as a 767 replacement. Stay tuned.

He hates all things Airbus. You should know that by now!

So not true! But just like Apple vs Android. Obnoxious Apple fan boys pushed me over to Android. Likewise the seemingly aggressive tray table mafia on forums in foresight makes me have similar feels. But that 350 got an ugly face, but I still dig her tho. Tray table an all.

Who will be the first to think I'm serious and post saying stick with getting your CFI first, before worrying about tray table, vs 737. :rolleyes:

@Derg met with Bastian. I'm trying to get him to use his newfound clout to finagle a 787-9 order as a 767 replacement. Stay tuned.

So not true! But just like Apple vs Android. Obnoxious Apple fan boys pushed me over to Android. Likewise the seemingly aggressive tray table mafia on forums in foresight makes me have similar feels. But that 350 got an ugly face, but I still dig her tho. Tray table an all.

Who will be the first to think I'm serious and post saying stick with getting your CFI first, before worrying about tray table, vs 737. :rolleyes:
You stopped it by placing the disclaimer. Otherwise it was coming!

Meh. I just use our meal try in my lap. Or I’ll put the aircraft logbook in my lap and then the meal table on top of it. I don’t mind. Sure the Bus was more spacious, but again I’m a thin enough guy.

Suuuuuuureeeee

Thin people don't say that

Actually my blood work was so so. Im 5’10” and was 153 lbs. Lost weight to 145 now. In our genetics, the weight goes straight to the belly, and that’s the worst type of fat profile. Cholesterol almost borderline, even as a thin guy. All genetics.

Although not a huge weight loss, the wife made a comment she could tell I lost some weight. I’ll be 38 this year, gotta start watching what I eat (for the first time in my life).

Actually my blood work was so so. Im 5’10” and was 153 lbs. Lost weight to 145 now. In our genetics, the weight goes straight to the belly, and that’s the worst type of fat profile. Cholesterol almost borderline, even as a thin guy. All genetics.

Although not a huge weight loss, the wife made a comment she could tell I lost some weight. I’ll be 38 this year, gotta start watching what I eat (for the first time in my life).
We still need to grab a beer in OGG. Skinny boys unite.

Back