Mock Interviews

Every interview I've done has been from the left seat. Further, on the three interviews I've done with regionals/freight company's two of them thumbed through my logbooks for 15 seconds and one didn't even crack them open.

My understanding is that ExpressJet hounds your logbooks pretty well, but I can tell you from personal experience that Scenic and Colgan don't care and I've been told that Pinnacle could care less if you B.I.C.ed all your time.

Thanks for the info JT. What is BIC??? I have a feeling its about falsifying logbooks, but had to ask.

Maxi00.jpg

In pen form, Mikey. BIC also makes pens.

Skywest takes them from you when you arrive and goes over them in another room until they're ready for you. Seems the larger places where people want to work actually give a damn.

If I could make it, I think mock interviews would be awesome. That's exactly the kind of thing a 220-hour-hopeful-near-future-pro like me is looking for. A sim ride "check" on top of it would be killer.

Man, it sucks being poor! :)

Depending on how tight we end up on sim time I would be happy to just sit seat support as needed. I'm not really up on a boeing cockpit but I'm sure I could adapt and throw gear as needed.

Tracy, I'm happy to sit in on sims, but I'd be equally comfortable (and useful) conducting interviews. Let me know. I'll pm my number and email.

I guess the sim question is answered, based on Mike's announcement that we won't have access. More craps time for me!

comeon guys, get your resumes into Tracy!! don't make him work harder than he has to eh?!

it's all donated time and effort at work here...

Tracy, did you find a place to hold the interviews?

comeon guys, get your resumes into Tracy!! don't make him work harder than he has to eh?!

it's all donated time and effort at work here...

Tracy, did you find a place to hold the interviews?

We will use the Condo for the interviews. Time yet to be determined with the other tours and arrival times.

Back