Memphis PEPC

I received an e-mail from HR on Saturday that asked me to fill out 3 forms and fax back. They were contact info and family/working for FAA etc.

In the e-mail it told me "You have been identified for an interview for a terminal air traffic controller position. A representative from the Air Traffic Organization will be contacting you to schedule an interview."

This e-mail from HR is the first one I have received since replying back with which date I wanted to attend the PEPC on.

Yup...Think pretty much everyone has gotten this one who got "selected" for a PEPC. Should be getting contacted in the near future with our official date and time of PEPC.

I just saw this e-mail as well, but I assumed it meant we were going to have to go the traditional route? I e-mailed them earlier inquiring why I hadn't heard anything about the NY PEPC and Caroline Chambers said it had already filled and I was now on a waiting list, she'd let me know if I could still get in for NY. But that obviously didn't happen, so I thought this new e-mail was for all those who didn't make the cut for the PEPCs they chose

I just saw this e-mail as well, but I assumed it meant we were going to have to go the traditional route? I e-mailed them earlier inquiring why I hadn't heard anything about the NY PEPC and Caroline Chambers said it had already filled and I was now on a waiting list, she'd let me know if I could still get in for NY. But that obviously didn't happen, so I thought this new e-mail was for all those who didn't make the cut for the PEPCs they chose

I got the e-mail from David Traynor. In response to an e-mail I sent to him, he told me that these 3 forms were standard for all potential new-hires and that I should still expect a PEPC date sometime very soon. Now I'm just waiting to hear from Terri Owens for the official date and time of my Memphis PEPC.

Oh ok, good deal Utahaviator, thanks for the info. Does anyone know if the declaration for federal employment is necessary if you are currently working for the federal government and filled out these forms about a year ago?

What days, tentatively, is everyone going to be in Memphis? Looking to possibly get a group together for dinner, drinks, etc....

I would be up for something like that. "Tentatively" I will get there the 22nd and most likely stay till the 24th.

Any particular reason some of you guys are staying more than one night? Did I miss something? I am planning to arrive evening of 21st and leave after I'm done on the 22nd (assuming I get the 22nd).

Well when I spend a bunch of money to go somewhere (especially now with fuel so high) I also want to see what the area is like and do some tourist stuff. I plan on visiting Graceland and hitting up a few BBQ places. I get a load of days off each year (state govt) so why not enjoy a new area. Even though I would not consider Memphis a place I would want to live.

Well when I spend a bunch of money to go somewhere (especially now with fuel so high) I also want to see what the area is like and do some tourist stuff. I plan on visiting Graceland and hitting up a few BBQ places. I get a load of days off each year (state govt) so why not enjoy a new area. Even though I would not consider Memphis a place I would want to live.

:yeahthat:

Besides...it was cheaper to fly out on the days I selected...getting pricey!!

On the forms we were required to fax back for HR...can anyone tell me what they did for these two questions?

On form OF306 do I need to sign where it says "Applicant's Signature" or "Appointee's Signature"? (I'm assuming Applicant)

On form 3300-9 I do not know what to put for "Office, Service and Division". Shall I leave it blank?

On the forms we were required to fax back for HR...can anyone tell me what they did for these two questions?

On form OF306 do I need to sign where it says "Applicant's Signature" or "Appointee's Signature"? (I'm assuming Applicant)

On form 3300-9 I do not know what to put for "Office, Service and Division". Shall I leave it blank?

I signed at "Applicant's Signature"...and the other one I left blank. Just wrote "NONE" and signed at the bottom.

Guess it never hurts to put N/A in any box you're unsure of since N/A has multiple meanings and one of them has to be appropriate.

I have seen a lot of talk about having forms but I have not been sent any forms yet. To those of you that have...are any of you guys going to an en route facility?

I'll be getting into Memphis on the 21 hopefully by 5-6 and would be down for a good dinner that night but I'm headin out on the 22nd after my PEPC gig.

I have seen a lot of talk about having forms but I have not been sent any forms yet. To those of you that have...are any of you guys going to an en route facility?

I'll be getting into Memphis on the 21 hopefully by 5-6 and would be down for a good dinner that night but I'm headin out on the 22nd after my PEPC gig.

I'm going en route in Atlanta and will be arriving Monday night too. I used to live in Indianapolis as well. Not sure where I'm staying yet but I'm up for anything.

I'm enroute, and I haven't seen anything since the initial email stating that they had reserved a spot for me to attend the Memphis PEPC.

same here....no forms....do not expect to until it gets closer to PEPC

Applied Feb. '08
AT-SAT March '08 93.7
Geo-Preference May '08
Referral List June '08
PEPC invite to ZFW( en route) July '08
Memphis PEPC July 22 tentatively

I'm Memphis July 23rd...(at least that's what I requested.) I received the 3 forms to fill out on 06/25/08 at 12:53 MST. Faxed them back at 13:30MST same day.

Back