Memphis PEPC

The other option would be to drive about 560 miles each way.

That's my plan right now. 471 miles each way -- 7 hours. As much as I would LOVE to fly, I just don't have the money for it. Plus, my wife and I are going to turn this into a fun roadtrip.

I was selected on Thursday at 1632ET and I replied back for Memphis on Friday at 0845ET, but I still haven't heard if I'm confirmed for Memphis or not.

I havent received my email confirmation yet for Memphis, argh. But I'll be driving as well. 7 hours is nothing, last week I drove from Tampa to KC straight shot, bring on the KC to memphis drive lol.

Is anyone yet to hear back w/ a confirmation? I responded w/ my choice for Memphis terminal but haven't heard anything yet. I'm getting a little worried as I see a lot of people have gotten their confirmation. Just curious.

Is anyone yet to hear back w/ a confirmation? I responded w/ my choice for Memphis terminal but haven't heard anything yet. I'm getting a little worried as I see a lot of people have gotten their confirmation. Just curious.

Still nothing here either. I replied back early this morning with my DATE preference, but probably won't hear back until later this week. Would like to know ASAP though so I can schedule a flight and hotel. I chose the 23rd. If anyone else chose the same and wants to split the cost of a 2 bed hotel room, I'd be down with that!

Hopefully the email will come soon. I received my notification late on Friday & was getting worried since some people had received them earlier than that. I replied to the notification late Friday night. Hopefully the confirmation will arrive tomorrow!

So...I'm sitting here in my basement watching COPS at 1:30 in the morning. I turn on the computer and log into my e-mail. Don't know WHY I was expecting there to be a reply since there hasn't been one the last 50,000 times I've checked!! Oh well...maybe later today! Anyone else as anxious as I am to get to OKC and get it all over with? HAHA!

Since I live in Atlanta, I wonder if they are going to make me go the non-PEPC route. I haven't heard a thing about the Memphis PEPC and it appears many of you have already selected a date and are just waiting for a confirmation.

No confirmation yet. Got my invite Friday at 12:15pm CST. I saw it at 2:00pm and responded immediately. I REALLY don't want to wait for the regular interview process. Is there any chance that they haven't gotten around to scheduling everyone?:bandit:

No confirmation yet. Got my invite Friday at 12:15pm CST. I saw it at 2:00pm and responded immediately. I REALLY don't want to wait for the regular interview process. Is there any chance that they haven't gotten around to scheduling everyone?:bandit:

That would be my guess...I got the e-mail at 7:02am MST on Friday, responded at 7:03 and still haven't heard. Being that it's a month away, may not hear for another couple days to a week I'm guessing.

I got the first confirmation email and selected July 22 (en route). So should I expect another email now confirming the date?

I got the first confirmation email and selected July 22 (en route). So should I expect another email now confirming the date?

I don't think so...whatever day you select is fine with them.

The second confirmation e-mail (the first confirmation was saying you have a spot in Memphis and to select a day) I believe will come 2 days prior to your day you selected stating what time they want you to show up at the PEPC.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

I don't think so...whatever day you select is fine with them.

The second confirmation e-mail (the first confirmation was saying you have a spot in Memphis and to select a day) I believe will come 2 days prior to your day you selected stating what time they want you to show up at the PEPC.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Yes...Someone who's been to PEPC please enlighten us. I don't want to put off hotel and airline reservations until the day of!!!

Anyone know the address of the Memphis PEPC? Just trying to get an idea of where I should look for a hotel.

...also, does anyone have an idea as to when we could potentially expect to begin in OKC?

I'm hoping for August or September. I don't want to spend Christmas/New Year's in OKC and I don't think they would have classes over the holidays so maybe they can squeeze us in some classes that would end just in time to go home for the holidays.

Back