Management pilots support cargo cutout

Sadly ironic that the guys that get to sleep in their own bed and be with their families every night write a letter saying that the guys that are up all night assuming the very real risks brought on by fatigue are well rested. I'm with everyone that says these guys are scum. They've totally sold out and that's the sign of a "manager" that has lost sight of what their employees need to be safe and effective.

I hope they lose sleep over it at night. I hope they lost sleep for months after BHM happened. It takes a special kind of POS to control and dictate rest of a crew on the road, from the comfort of your desk.

Reactions: obx
Sadly ironic that the guys that get to sleep in their own bed and be with their families every night write a letter saying that the guys that are up all night assuming the very real risks brought on by fatigue are well rested. I'm with everyone that says these guys are scum. They've totally sold out and that's the sign of a "manager" that has lost sight of what their employees need to be safe and effective.

I've wanted to grab crew schedulers by the scruff of their neck and drag them with me on the schedule they created. Unfortunately, no one will let me do that...

I've wanted to grab crew schedulers by the scruff of their neck and drag them with me on the schedule they created. Unfortunately, no one will let me do that...

I wish they would let me drag a screen reader with me on the road for a week....

Your co-worker. She said the same thing about voting the union on at TMC. Some people just love abuse and don't want to make things better. "They pay me to fly a 767 which is amazing, I don't care how much it is." Some people need to find other hobbies.

There's a guy at my shop that opposed the TMC Union so much that he hopes it shuts down "just to show them".

Well if anything it tells me where he stands if we have labor relations issues.

Yea. I thought the same thing about the unnamed female I referred to above. In my head I'm like "ok, I just hope I'm wrong about the possibility of her crossing a picket line"

Your co-worker. She said the same thing about voting the union on at TMC. Some people just love abuse and don't want to make things better. "They pay me to fly a 767 which is amazing, I don't care how much it is." Some people need to find other hobbies.
Ugh....People like that represent a good portion of what is wrong with this industry.

Impressive verbal acrobatics. Very Orwellian, just this shy of double speak. You gotta give credit where it is due, whoever wrote this has talent.

I think I might know who you're talking about. I don't think she was there when the vote took place though.

I think I might know who you're talking about. I don't think she was there when the vote took place though.

I'm not sure if she was or not. But somebody and her got into it on Facebook and it was quite clear where she stood.

From what I've heard of the 767 group, I don't think she'll get along too well.

From what I've heard of the 767 group, I don't think she'll get along too well.

I don't know if she had reputation at TMC or not because she came in after I left. But TMC had an extremely militant pilot group during the union drive. We'Re talking posting the arrest record of the owner and the DO type of the company type of militant. The few pilots that were openly against having a union were met with stiff and swift opposition.

Back