Maaaybe NSFW: Layover Deep Inside Russia

fsiflyer

So the company bosses had a flight (2 airplanes) to an undisclosed location deep inside Russia. I am forbidden to disclose this ungastly place but thankfully these bosses decided to invite the two crews to the company dinner. Sorry but I forgot to take pictures of the planes. I doubt anyone here would ever want to have a layover in this kind of wilderness.

IMG_3108.jpg

IMG_3107.jpg

IMG_3106.jpg

My FO (one on the left) and one of my senior Captains (on the right) are always thinking of the company. True company men I tell you. Here they are interviewing someone for a flight crew position. :)
IMG_3111.jpg

These are PG-13. Sorry if I broke any rules...I did not mean to!

Re: Layover Deep Inside Russia

Who/what must I kill/disappear/do to get a job over there!? I met some nice Russian ladies in China not like that!

I guess the hot babes make up for laying over in the middle of nowhere. Where are the rated R pictures? :D

My old FE loved him some communist... ahem "kitty"...

Wow...

They really have a long Christmas in Russia.

;):sarcasm:

I spent a few minutes trying to come up with a clean pun using "deep inside" but I couldn't.

Nice pics, looks like everyone had a good time, but would you please put (NWS) in the thread title before posting pics like that?

I opened it up at work and quickly backpaged as soon as I saw the pics. Hopefully the computer watchdogs don't pay me or my boss a visit.

I don't think it'll be a big deal (hopefully), I'm just asking for a little "heads up" next time, that's all. Thank you.

Oh, NWS is an abbreviation for Not Work Safe. Thanks.

Back