Maaaybe NSFW: Layover Deep Inside Russia

Re: Layover Deep Inside Russia

Nice pics, looks like everyone had a good time, but would you please put (NWS) in the thread title before posting pics like that?

I opened it up at work and quickly backpaged as soon as I saw the pics. Hopefully the computer watchdogs don't pay me or my boss a visit.

I don't think it'll be a big deal (hopefully), I'm just asking for a little "heads up" next time, that's all. Thank you.

Oh, NWS is an abbreviation for Not Work Safe. Thanks.

I'm sorry bout that. I've never heard of "NWS" before but will definetly keep that in mind. Hope you make it through the censors!!

Some hints :)

Danube River...

(Blank)-Hungary for a period of time until the end of WW1...

Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart...

Thanks. I figured it out through some PM's I've had with him. I'm still to new at this online world. I'll have to look him up next time I'm in LOWW.

Russia would pretty much be heaven on earth if you could do something about all the burly, angry, drunk guys who will put your head through a window as soon as look at you. Nice pics. Party on, Wayne!

I'm sorry bout that. I've never heard of "NWS" before but will definetly keep that in mind. Hope you make it through the censors!!
Hey I see you edited the title - Thanks man, you're awesome!:nana2:

BTW, I didn't know the title could be edited after it was posted.

Some dude in AZ did, but it's all good in the hood... :)

I was gonna just say that...I only found out how to get pictures up on this board last year. When it comes to the online world I am using posting for dummies. :)

Perhaps I'll try to big a Kiev trip in March and come bug the crap out of ya! ;)

Perhaps I'll try to big a Kiev trip in March and come bug the crap out of ya! ;)
Sounds good to me. Bid it for the 2nd half of the month if you can. I think I am supposed to head back somewhere around 15 or 16 Mar. I'll let you know when I get it figured out for sure, but it's bout right.

How about you bid an SVO trip as well. One hell of a time out here. StoneCold knows the guys that I fly with out here...one thing is assured. It will be one hell of a night out!

How about you bid an SVO trip as well. One hell of a time out here. StoneCold knows the guys that I fly with out here...one thing is assured. It will be one hell of a night out!
I can only imagine wht a night out with all of you is like on this side of the world!!:panic:;)

You ever going to get a chance to visit Kiev yourself, or are you too important now?! :p

As for me, Tehran is beautiful this time of year, I hear!!:hiya: Back to Kiev on Monday, according to the schedule. Go figure none of those pics come up wile I am surfing where I am at...who woulda thunk.

Yes, bored, tired, and no BEvERages!! I'll try to catch you on skype tomorrow. Now back to your NSFW original thread.

I can only imagine wht a night out with all of you is like on this side of the world!!:panic:;)

You ever going to get a chance to visit Kiev yourself, or are you too important now?! :p

As for me, Tehran is beautiful this time of year, I hear!!:hiya: Back to Kiev on Monday, according to the schedule. Go figure none of those pics come up wile I am surfing where I am at...who woulda thunk.

Yes, bored, tired, and no BEvERages!! I'll try to catch you on skype tomorrow. Now back to your NSFW original thread.

I was actually in Kiev about two weeks ago. How about when you get back I just take a couple of days off and come and visit. Let me know your flight tempo when you get back.

By the way feel free to come visit Moscow anytime. No invite required!

Tehran? Did you make a wrong turn at Albuquerque?

I was actually in Kiev about two weeks ago. How about when you get back I just take a couple of days off and come and visit. Let me know your flight tempo when you get back.

By the way feel free to come visit Moscow anytime. No invite required!

Tehran? Did you make a wrong turn at Albuquerque?
There's no invite required, but I do need a Russian Visa. Can you hook a brother up? My company keeps paying for them every time we visit, instead of the multi entry visas. How stupid is that?

I'll let you know how the tempo is going. I have a week left with this F/O, then the F/O's crew swap on the 14th or so and we head to Germany tentatively on the date I PM'ed you. So, I might have a "guaranteed" few days in Kiev in there. There's more to talk about but I'll leave it to skype tomorrow. I will definitely be bored!!

:yup: hahaha...ok, credit sent where credit is deserved. Thanks.

When I look at those pics, I have that Borat voice in my head saying, "very nice." Maybe it's just me.

Back