Luxury Crash Pad downtown Chicago with Jazz Singer

Status
Not open for further replies.
www.FlapperGirlSings.com

I know it isn't updated-- my web guy died. I'm also on FB. Yes, I am legit. And if you are a creep... FYI: I might have been a professional ballet dancer but now?: I'm a trained BOXER. And the doormen think of me as a daughter. HIGH SECURITY bldg. So, again, no rapist/stalkers/psychos.

I'm not sure why, but every time I try to rent a place there is ALWAYS something that stands in my way :dunno:

I'm not tall, but I wear 5 inch stilettos, so I look tall. I am in good shape. Thin and "built". I am trying to reconnect with my severed relationship. This is strictly roommate.

This whole paragraph had me going until the bolded. Kind of blows my whole "luxury condo/pretty jazz singer/eating chocolates in bed after strenuous sexual gymnastics" thing I've been fantasizing about for days. Poop.

Good luck to you FlapperGirl! In all seriousness I hope you get a good roommate. Word of advice though - reconnecting with an old relationship can generally be time consuming, lacks the initial fire and passion of a "new" relationship, and after a time of reconnection you generally figure out why it was an "old" relationship.

I'm not sure why, but every time I try to rent a place there is ALWAYS something that stands in my way :dunno:

Lol

This whole paragraph had me going until the bolded. Kind of blows my whole "luxury condo/pretty jazz singer/eating chocolates in bed after strenuous sexual gymnastics" thing I've been fantasizing about for days. Poop.

Good luck to you FlapperGirl! In all seriousness I hope you get a good roommate. Word of advice though - reconnecting with an old relationship can generally be time consuming, lacks the initial fire and passion of a "new" relationship, and after a time of reconnection you generally figure out why it was an "old" relationship.

Wacofan:
You are hilarious!

Regarding the severed boyfriend thing...
It's complicated; we broke up two months ago but have been on and off.
We live(d) together but he has some temper issues. He is 23 yrs my senior,going through a divorce, kids my age who refuse
to meet me (even though we have been together a year and plan to get married)...
As he puts it: the issue is not how much we love and adore each other, it is how we are dealing with stress/conflict.
So... We are working things out, slowly. Why am I writing all this to strangers??? Been a really difficult 8 weeks. I don't know if we can get through this (moving out was pretty traumatic), but I guess love is stronger than pain.

Really need a traveling roommate though!
You will live in the lap of luxury and learn a lot about jazz. :D
Spread the word. Please. Condo available Oct 15.

Xo

Wa wa wi wa....I can't even stand jazz, but what a hottie. Didnt know they made them like that in the Midwest. I broke up last night trying to reconnect. I'm officially convinced that there's a direct correlation to the hotter the chick, the more psychopathic. Fat chicks, here i come.

Wacofan:
You are hilarious!

Regarding the severed boyfriend thing...
It's complicated; we broke up two months ago but have been on and off.
We live(d) together but he has some temper issues. He is 23 yrs my senior,going through a divorce, kids my age who refuse
to meet me (even though we have been together a year and plan to get married)...
As he puts it: the issue is not how much we love and adore each other, it is how we are dealing with stress/conflict.
So... We are working things out, slowly. Why am I writing all this to strangers??? Been a really difficult 8 weeks. I don't know if we can get through this (moving out was pretty traumatic), but I guess love is stronger than pain.

Really need a traveling roommate though!
You will live in the lap of luxury and learn a lot about jazz. :D
Spread the word. Please. Condo available Oct 15.

Xo

First - yes, I am hillarious. It is the only way a troll like me could ever get laid. I purposely work on my humor.

Second...October 15 is my birthday. This is like a sign. An omen even. I need to pull the trigger on this deal.

And lastly...

Temper issues usually do not improve with time. Just wait until impotence, incontinence and diminished physical and mental abilities set in - how will his mood be then? (and I say this as one of the graybeards of JetCareers) The kids issue...an added stress. And, the idea that you are traumatized by this time is kind of sad.

And always remember...true love comes and goes - but a luxury apartment in a great city and chocolate in bed after strenuous sexual gymnastics with an out-of-town, indulgent sugar daddy is forever.

When I'm that old I really hope I meet a girl like you!

Uh.. thanks. I don't think of things in terms of age, only emotional maturity. You'd be surprised how many people can live a lifetime and never achieve it. Like... for example, the jazz-hating poster above.

Wa wa wi wa....I can't even stand jazz, but what a hottie. Didnt know they made them like that in the Midwest. I broke up last night trying to reconnect. I'm officially convinced that there's a direct correlation to the hotter the chick, the more psychopathic. Fat chicks, here i come.

You are a prince. (That's sarcasm, I feel I need to explain as you lack both manners and class, it's safe to presume intellect is lacking as well, given the little but vacuous material you contributed already). Now shoo.

Uh.. thanks. I don't think of things in terms of age, only emotional maturity. You'd be surprised how many people can live a lifetime and never achieve it. Like... for example, the jazz-hating poster above.

Damnit woman...you keep raising the requirements such that I'm getting further and further disqualified...

First - yes, I am hillarious. It is the only way a troll like me could ever get laid. I purposely work on my humor.

Second...October 15 is my birthday. This is like a sign. An omen even. I need to pull the trigger on this deal.

And lastly...

Temper issues usually do not improve with time. Just wait until impotence, incontinence and diminished physical and mental abilities set in - how will his mood be then? (and I say this as one of the graybeards of JetCareers) The kids issue...an added stress. And, the idea that you are traumatized by this time is kind of sad.

And always remember...true love comes and goes - but a luxury apartment in a great city and chocolate in bed after strenuous sexual gymnastics with an out-of-town, indulgent sugar daddy is forever.

HYSTERICAL!!! Why is it that your humor breaks the barriers of this platform when others just sound creepy and mean? Good writing is everything.

Ok. So the condo is yours for the bargain price of $1700 a month. Chocolates and sexual gymnastics are a la carte and as it turns out -- geeze... darn (finger snapping)... fresh out. Forever. LOL.

Happy Birthday, early. If you come to Chicago, I'll sing you a birthday tune. "Come Fly With Me"?

HYSTERICAL!!! Why is it that your humor breaks the barriers of this platform when others just sound creepy and mean? Good writing is everything.

Ok. So the condo is yours for the bargain price of $1700 a month. Chocolates and sexual gymnastics are a la carte and as it turns out -- geeze... darn (finger snapping)... fresh out. Forever. LOL.

Happy Birthday, early. If you come to Chicago, I'll sing you a birthday tune. "Come Fly With Me"?

Your fingers type "...fresh out. Forever." but your heart says come on up big boy!

I will certainly take you up on your offer of a birthday song - and I just so happen to have an extra $1,700 per month...

And to answer this. I believe it is because I learned how to communicate with people - verbally, and in written form (as well as in sexual gymnastics terms) - prior to the advent of the interwebs, social networking, and texting and twitter. I believe that is why you find me suave and engaging and the rest to be bozo incompetents (I keed, I keed).

I do believe that text/twitter/social networking has dilluted the ability for people to effectively communicate - on either end. They cannot voice or write communication, and it makes them more obtuse on the receiving end of communication - short attention span and such. Anything over 140 characters is lost on them.

Just my opinions about why old people like me (41) are far superior to young people.

Your fingers type "...fresh out. Forever." but your heart says come on up big boy!

I will certainly take you up on your offer of a birthday song - and I just so happen to have an extra $1,700 per month...

Stop making me laugh! I am determined to feel nothing but apathy for men these days.

And do NOT toy with me... If you want the condo it is yours for $1700. (Keep in mind, I will be barricaded in my room each night). ;)

And to answer this. I believe it is because I learned how to communicate with people - verbally, and in written form (as well as in sexual gymnastics terms) - prior to the advent of the interwebs, social networking, and texting and twitter. I believe that is why you find me suave and engaging and the rest to be bozo incompetents (I keed, I keed).

I do believe that text/twitter/social networking has dilluted the ability for people to effectively communicate - on either end. They cannot voice or write communication, and it makes them more obtuse on the receiving end of communication - short attention span and such. Anything over 140 characters is lost on them.

Just my opinions about why old people like me (41) are far superior to young people.

OLD (41). Hahaha. You are young. And awesome. I agree completely about the decomposition of meaningful communication due to technology. Ironic, isn't it? I was born in the wrong era (hence the alluding to Flappers)... My grampa instilled the interest for writing letters by hand and labeling backs of photographs and connecting to people one on one.

Get to Chicago.

Stop making me laugh! I am determined to feel nothing but apathy for men these days.

And do NOT toy with me... If you want the condo it is yours for $1700. (Keep in mind, I will be barricaded in my room each night). ;)

As if barricades, loud whistles, pepper spray or mace could stop me....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back