Looking for time building partners in the Miami/Fort Lauderdale area

aaman256

Hey everyone, looking to build about 30 hours X-country PIC time as quickly as I can. I know a few reputable places to rent a C172 in KTMB, KOPF and KFXE. If anyone is interested in flying with me as a safety pilot and logging some PIC time let me know! Also if anyone owns an airplane and is interested in a flying partner, I will happily pay for every cent of the fuel costs and FBO's (if we stop for a break).

Hey man! im interested in time building! please contact me if you are still looking!

I need about 100 hours and im IFR rated as well.

Thanks,
Renato

Hey man! im interested in time building! please contact me if you are still looking!

Thanks,
Renato
Hey I actually already got the time done and passed my IFR checkride (thank god) but I’ll be back in the area in April, happy to share rentals to practice and build time towards CPL

Hey I actually already got the time done and passed my IFR checkride (thank god) but I’ll be back in the area in April, happy to share rentals to practice and build time towards CPL

Hey congrats man! enjoy the rating! and yea contact me whenever or if you find anyone else looking to build hours. Im desperate and the weather in new york is nasty (icing issues) and who wants to deal with that? lol again congrats and safe flying brother!

Renato

Thanks,
Renato
Where are you located at? I need to build time for my CPL and willing to travel. You can text me 312-714-5612

Back