Life at Compass

Apparently. From what I understand as long as it has perceived gaines and doesn't fubar qol they don't have to send it to a vote. Personally I'm not a fan of getting locked in for two more years from a closed door meeting.

Can't let this thread die. Come on, who's got the good rumors? YX buying us, Hulas retiring!? Flow agreement with Air Koryo?

I heard that Republic might be being Compass.

From where, though? ;) I mean that rumor has been around for about 3 months now... I don't believe it, though, unless they think they can make a serious play at the west coast and Hulas is unloading for bargain basement prices as he tries to retire... who knows.

I’m more interested in this Air Koryo flow.

Straight left seat into the Tupolev, but you have to fly with Dear Leader...

Straight left seat into the Tupolev, but you have to fly with Dear Leader...

WRONG, the Dear Learder only sits left seat - so slide over Kim Jong Wrong

dictator-kim-jong-un-flies-plane-in-latest-north-korea-propaganda-video-161027-00_00_01_04-still001.jpg

2015040200843_0.jpg

If I had a dollar everytime an Endeavor FO told me they're going to buy Compass and take over the west coast flying from OO...
God I love rumors. The rumor was we had the old Honeywell flows in our SOP still because we were buying Compass's 170s. My money is someone forgot/was too lazy to take them out.

God I love rumors. The rumor was we had the old Honeywell flows in our SOP still because we were buying Compass's 170s. My money is someone forgot/was too lazy to take them out.
I saw another on APC that badges say property of Delta Air Lines and they started saying they were going to be bought out. If that's the case I'm holding seniority at all the legacies!

I saw another on APC that badges say property of Delta Air Lines and they started saying they were going to be bought out. If that's the case I'm holding seniority at all the legacies!

The badges are real...but they are also printed in the basement of Building C by,you guessed it....Delta Air Lines

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The badges are real...but they are also printed in the basement of Building C by,you guessed it....Delta Air Lines

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I didn't mean for that to come off in a bad tone. All of our regionals have those guys who believe every little rumor. I mean....we voted in a 1% raise based off a rumor of getting new CRJ-900's and West Coast CRJ expansion. :aghast:

I didn't mean for that to come off in a bad tone. All of our regionals have those guys who believe every little rumor. I mean....we voted in a 1% raise based off a rumor of getting new CRJ-900's and West Coast CRJ expansion. :aghast:

Those CRJ's ever show up or were they converted to 175's, and sent to LGA?

Back