Life at Compass

Those CRJ's ever show up or were they converted to 175's, and sent to LGA?
2 months later we announced the purchase of 40 175's (DL&AS). Supposedly the -900 lites would be true, but it was just leverage to get Embraer to drop their price.

We added 200's from the desert though, YAY!:)

Is it true that all Compass new hire classes are full through the end of the year? Anyone have up-to-date info?

Thanks

That's what I've heard, that they aren't having any trouble filling classes anymore. They got caught up over this summer as Delta/United slowed down NH classes.

giphy.gif

I had a long thing typed out summarizing the shift from when I was a Pinnacle pilot watching Compass people sit ready reserve in Pajamas at the DTW Wendy's (@Nick ) to what we have now, and how one person is responsible for the change in culture that lead to this; but it should probably wait until I'm no longer employed here.

and how one person is responsible for the change in culture that lead to this;
I hate reading • like that. A positive culture is an amazing thing and it is trivially destroyed. (As @jtrain609 once opined to me, it is hard to fix once it is broken)

I'd kept hearing that this shift in flying was in the works, not merely from my brother's friend's cousin's sister whose father is a line check airman who saw Ferris pass out at 31 Flavors last night (so, actual rumors, not rumot) and my face sympathetically went :(

I had a long thing typed out summarizing the shift from when I was a Pinnacle pilot watching Compass people sit ready reserve in Pajamas at the DTW Wendy's (@Nick ) to what we have now, and how one person is responsible for the change in culture that lead to this; but it should probably wait until I'm no longer employed here.
I’d be interested to read that over a Hamms

Back