Life at Compass

It'll be appealed and negotiated lower and eventually end up being nothing more than a tiny slap on the wrist, tbh.

The past few days in SEA:

26174755_10212598793097656_23360904_n.jpg

Apparently from what I'm hearing, there are zero plans to change anything about deice or gate procedures during deicing in Seattle. Which is just like.. "zuh?!?"

Anyone hired between 9/2010 and 7/2015 is eligible for the Delta Interview Agreement that was sold to you by Recruiting. Just announced on Company Call

Last edited:
I mean I'm not accusing recruiting of anything as I know this all came from above. But I mean was it really a thing it if it took 7 years from start of it to actually put it into motion?
My friend from recruiting says it was all from above. It was communitcated to the pilot group in 2012 that it was a done deal, after the flows ended. Recruiting was under the impression it was still valid based on the announcement and that it was in company approved literature. Then new (outside of CPZ) management came in summer of 2015, changed the interview process and stated it wasn't a thing and recruiting was told to stop talking about it. No idea what happened. Glad they got it to work.

Last edited:
Anyone hired between 9/2010 and 7/2015 is eligible for the Delta Interview Agreement that was sold to you by Recruiting. Just announced on Company Call

I mean that's like...under 100 people now right? Maybe under 50? How long is it going to take to interview them? 2 years? I was a 2/14 hire and everyone from my class is already gone.

I mean that's like...under 100 people now right? Maybe under 50? How long is it going to take to interview them? 2 years? I was a 2/14 hire and everyone from my class is already gone.

Well the last July of 2015 hire is currently #305 on the latest seniority list

If this is for real, they're definitely going to need at minimum some sort of FAQ/updated announcement in writing. Otherwise it's just fodder for the recruiters, like the "16-24 upgrades a month".

Patience young grasshoppers. Management doesn't move at the speed us millennials are accustomed to.

Sent from my iPhone using technology.

No kidding, I would envision maybe 100 people. There was only 1 guy left from my class when I left. Not sure if he is there or not still.

No kidding, I would envision maybe 100 people. There was only 1 guy left from my class when I left. Not sure if he is there or not still.

See my post above. Last guy hired in 7/2015 is #305 on the latest seniority list. Take about 10 guys off who already flowed back from Delta and you have 295 people still on property and eligible.

Back