Life at Compass

That's because they have no idea what's going on. Guys, I'm seriously considering calling in sick when we start using the releases. It's going to be a poop show.

It's clear you've never dealt with something like this at another airline, so let me enlighten you.

A cutover is the ideal time to pick up as much as you can, because you won't fly any of it. You'll be paid to do nothing. My last airline lost me for an entire 4 day during a scheduling software cutover and I spent the entire time eating wings at the mall of America wondering when they were going to figure out where I was! And all this with me emailing them once a day TELLING them where I was.

It's clear you've never dealt with something like this at another airline, so let me enlighten you.

A cutover is the ideal time to pick up as much as you can, because you won't fly any of it. You'll be paid to do nothing. My last airline lost me for an entire 4 day during a scheduling software cutover and I spent the entire time eating wings at the mall of America wondering when they were going to figure out where I was! And all this with me emailing them once a day TELLING them where I was.
But how can we pick up as much as we can if said software we now use to pick up trips doesn't even work??

So a reply from the Company is indicating that schedules don't appear on the IOCC workspace until after SCP but they should be posted on Netline under the Duty Plan. I do not have anything listed there either.

Good luck folks. I remember doing the CBT for that software early last year sometime and remember thinking, "I'm bidding the week off when this actually goes down."

The St. Louisites (Louisians???) are starting to trickle into MSP,the Germans aren't far behind supposedly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At TSA the first day I couldn't get my release to show up. Then they couldn't find the airplane. Then swapped planes and took 3 hours to get a release with the correct tail number.

Fuel burn was off by 20 percent.

Two months ago IOCC for opentime was down for a whole month. Company had to put the opentime on a pdf and upload to comply. Next month we had to email our requests.

So good luck.

Of all the things I never thought I would nearly shed a tear over losing in my life, FC View and Flica are up there.

They just... worked.
I feel as technology races forward, our IT is moving backwards.
When I started here I thought it was comical how antiquated our homepage was, the myriad of different portals and need for 10 different passwords for viewing a trip, bidding, viewing a paystub, checking in, looking at a flow board, enrolling in benifits, emailing, doing a CBT, filing a crew report, etc. Oh, and needing a desktop with Windows XP to do anything properly, and a paid subcription to view a readable schedule on a mobile device.
Sigh...the good old days.

Oh OK. A reserve grid on Comply 365. Makes perfect sense. How in the hell is that going to be kept current? Makes no sense at all that it's not going to be in the same database and location as it is for our trip swaps. What a sham. Union better be on top of this. This means the grid will be used as they please since we won't have the real data that we have on Flica. Load of crap.

At TSA the first day I couldn't get my release to show up. Then they couldn't find the airplane. Then swapped planes and took 3 hours to get a release with the correct tail number.

Fuel burn was off by 20 percent.

Two months ago IOCC for opentime was down for a whole month. Company had to put the opentime on a pdf and upload to comply. Next month we had to email our requests.

So good luck.

This and they just say....Lets go ahead with it...SMH...

Back