Life at Compass

No I did not!

Yeah, I've actually been meaning to call you about that.

"Dexter told me that we can fly this thing in an inverted negative 8 G dive."

"Did Dexter also tell you it was necessary to do this to keep up communications?"

"How'd you know!!"

"Have you ever seen top gun?"

"No, what's that?"

*OPENS SIDE WINDOW IN CRUISE, JUMPS OUT*

For those planning on flying out of PSP on Friday after the job fair, plan accordingly. Air Force 1 will be shuttling the Obama's there for one last jaunt.

Um. No. Why? Air Force 1 can and will always mess up airspace and air travel.

Though I guess he won't be president then, so maybe I'll be a standard flight. Who knows.

He won't even be flying the 747 to PSP. I believe that he'll be traveling on one of government Gulfstreams. And as @bimmerphile stated, he will no longer be the president, after Trump is sworn is as #45. So no TFR's. He's just a private citizen now.

He won't even be flying the 747 to PSP. I believe that he'll be traveling on one of government Gulfstreams. And as @bimmerphile stated, he will no longer be the president, after Trump is sworn is as #45. So no TFR's. He's just a private citizen now.

An article I read said he will fly on SAM 29000. I believe it is also traditional for the outgoing president to fly on the VC-25 one last time to their "home" destination.

An article I read said he will fly on SAM 29000. I believe it is also traditional for the outgoing president to fly on the VC-25 one last time to their "home" destination.

If so I stand corrected about that part. But he will no longer be president, and thus have TFR's shutting down Palm Springs airpsace.

If so I stand corrected about that part. But he will no longer be president, and thus have TFR's shutting down Palm Springs airpsace.
idk, it may be a smaller VIP TFR, just not the 30nm r ring of death or the ground stop while the aircraft is in the terminal environment
kind of funny, this is the first time in 8 years that Obama might see a GA aircraft in flight over his head

Back