Layover food

Man I looked at one of those when I was at the RV store buying a hitch. Some of the more-equipped were approaching a cool quarter mil. Not exactly IN A VAN DOWN BY THE RIVER type of vibe.

They do fall off heavily with a couple years on them, so there’s that.
I imagine it’s hard to get the “I poop in a bucket”/“lived in” smell out of that small of a space after a while.

What is an IG wall, and how do i build one around the entire state of WA?
IMG_1377.jpeg

This. Restaurants will put up a green wall with a mind-numbing saying so influencers can pose by it and make a scissor-mafia selfie.

View attachment 76674

This. Restaurants will put up a green wall with a mind-numbing saying so influencers can pose by it and make a scissor-mafia selfie.

Oh wow, I actually read that the other way, as in a wall (possibly electronic) to prevent useless instagrammers from doing their stupid games in your restaurant. But this……is depressing

Man I looked at one of those when I was at the RV store buying a hitch. Some of the more-equipped were approaching a cool quarter mil. Not exactly IN A VAN DOWN BY THE RIVER type of vibe.

They do fall off heavily with a couple years on them, so there’s that.

Oh yeah, they aren’t cheap. But they fit in nicely with all the designer hiking gear and over landing kit that makes up the “virtual nomad” existence.

Love me some greens

There’s a BBQ place in Fort Lauderdale, right on US1 that has the best greens. Lots of floating protein chunks and they’re soft like they’ve been simmering for a week. A little dash of their in house sauce, and that is a little dish of heaven.

View attachment 76778

Finally got to try Pecan Lodge in DFW. Best brisket I've ever had. So tender and juicy.

Also tried whataburger for the first time. Absolutely awful. Do not recommend.

Yeah dude, when I lived in Corpus Christi, we used to go to the "original" whataburger, at the end of the bar crawl. That is the only environment it was ever good in. Though I think I heard Selena worked there once......

Back