Latest Delta Rumors

Yes. YES!!

I ride the 321 on USAir sometimes and it's a whole different experience than the -800. I've ridden in the back of a -900 once and it was like an Iron Maiden -- and I don't mean the rock band.

Yeah, the 321 has some issues. Nothing a new wing wouldn't fix, but I so do love flying coast-to-coast at FL290.

A lot of people misinterpret the ssp thinking delta can only interview 12 of us per month. This is incorrect. Delta has to interview a minimum of 12 per month. They also have to fill each class with 12 endeavor pilots or 33% of each class. They could interview 50 endeavor pilots a month if they wanted too. I'm not saying we should all throw a party and rejoice but it is going to move a little faster than people expect.

A lot of people misinterpret the ssp thinking delta can only interview 12 of us per month. This is incorrect. Delta has to interview a minimum of 12 per month. They also have to fill each class with 12 endeavor pilots or 33% of each class. They could interview 50 endeavor pilots a month if they wanted too. I'm not saying we should all throw a party and rejoice but it is going to move a little faster than people expect.
Then that will create the lifer log jam

ASpilot2be said:
This is the 737 to JS on. Short legs, and you can get up and walk around in flight and visit with the FA. It is my ride to and from work.

Visits with the FA eh?

That what we calling these in-flight rendezvous now?

What/who are endeavor pilots?

Simple little formula
turdPolishersUnion.jpg

+ Pinnacle = Endeavor

pilotlight said:

So once interviewed they don't have to allow flow-through right? They could interview all in one month, pick 12, and say done?

Who would have thought going to gulfstream would pay off in the end.

I, for one, like to breathe. You can believe what you want, but I sure as hell ain't holding my breath.

Yes. YES!!

I ride the 321 on USAir sometimes and it's a whole different experience than the -800. I've ridden in the back of a -900 once and it was like an Iron Maiden -- and I don't mean the rock band.
Now don't get me wrong; it's good to ride in one or fly one, but to maintain one is a whole nother story! Airbus makes it very difficult to maintain their aircraft as far as technical support and spares support. With Boeing the pretty much allow us to manufacture a lot of structural parts and will provide the drawings to do so. Airbus on the other hand hates for us to try and manufacture parts that they have difficulty supplying when needed. They have one customer support and warehouse location in North America. Once they open their manufacturing facility in Mobile, AL, we're hoping that we'll get better technical and material support.

So once interviewed they don't have to allow flow-through right? They could interview all in one month, pick 12, and say done?
I wish everyone would stop saying flow through. I had a flow through, Mesaba had a flow through, Compass still has their flow through, a 100 (80 will probably take it) guys were grandfathered into the flow. There is no flow for Endeavor or Pinnacle or whatever we are today.
Secondly, if you work here there are reps who wrote the damn thing who can give you information, I can give you their number if you need it. Quite simply every one has either blown the SSP up into something it's not, or found a way to turn it into a punch line. In this case the middle of the two distortions is the reality.

Who would have thought going to gulfstream would pay off in the end.
Welcome to the party pal.

I, for one, like to breathe. You can believe what you want, but I sure as hell ain't holding my breath.

If you're lost on the SSP I can get you someone to talk to about it. Fair warning, he helped write the thing. Bring this attitude to him on the phone he's likely to hang up on you- then call me and ask me what the hell I was doing wasting his time.

If you have genuine questions on the SSP there are genuine answers. If you want to wallow that's your choice.

Yeah, the 321 has some issues. Nothing a new wing wouldn't fix, but I so do love flying coast-to-coast at FL290.
Is that the Westie version with the V2500 or the East version with CFM's? I didn't realize the A321 had bad sucky flight performance.

I wish everyone would stop saying flow through. I had a flow through, Mesaba had a flow through, Compass still has their flow through, a 100 (80 will probably take it) guys were grandfathered into the flow. There is no flow for Endeavor or Pinnacle or whatever we are today.
Secondly, if you work here there are reps who wrote the damn thing who can give you information, I can give you their number if you need it. Quite simply every one has either blown the SSP up into something it's not, or found a way to turn it into a punch line. In this case the middle of the two distortions is the reality.

Welcome to the party pal.

If you're lost on the SSP I can get you someone to talk to about it. Fair warning, he helped write the thing. Bring this attitude to him on the phone he's likely to hang up on you- then call me and ask me what the hell I was doing wasting his time.

If you have genuine questions on the SSP there are genuine answers. If you want to wallow that's your choice.
So was it PH who wrote it? And he would be mad because Crazyjaydawg actually sees it for what it's worth?

Back