LAST DAY TO RESERVE HOTEL ROOMS....

Kristie

Mama Bear....
Staff member
WOW.. time went by pretty darn quickly... today is the final day to reserve your hotel room at hawthorn for a group rate of $89/nt. Most rates in the area are now $180+, so it's a good thing we reserved them early.

just as an FYI, we now have 61 folks that have confirmed attendance, 12 of which are "others" (spouses, GF, parents, BF, sisters etc)....

we will be having 3 MAJOR raffle drawings and 5 door prizes (I'll be talking more about that later this week). In order to be eligible for the drawings, you must be present at Network JC, must be a member of Jetcareers.com or FCAPA.org by September 1, 2004 and must have registered for Network JC (via <a href="network.jetcareers.com" target="_blank">network.jetcareers.com</a> by September 1, 2004.

we will have JC & Alteon/Boeing goodie bags and some information from our sponsors on hand AT the event. We're also working on getting a couple of VIP's out to the area as well....

Doug and I are kicking around itinerary ideas (weekend fun)...

some of them include: reserved table/room at *a* buffet for lunch/dinner, paintball with the guys, JC only craps table (if we can figure out how to pull that one off), Network JC *virtual/verbal* boxing match (if we can pull it off somehow?), Network JC kickoff Friday night (dunno where yet), Studio 54 @ 10pm on Friday night, "Girls Get-Away" 2 hrs before Studio 54....etc...

TonyW is heading up the hiking adventure out at Red Rock Canyon on Saturday morning (early) - if your interested, PM him.

If anyone else would like to head up a fun event for the weekend, let me know....

We need ideas on what you would like to see/do AT the actual event on Saturday...

Everything is going to be relaxed and casual to make it fun for you and fun for us! haha

If you have any ideas, please let us know and we'll talk about it.

Back