Laps around the US ( $35-55 / hour time building )

how much useful load do you have available? Im looking for 100hours but built like a Tackle, lol. Fit fine in 172, PA-28 etc but not sure on your aircraft.

how much useful load do you have available? Im looking for 100hours but built like a Tackle, lol. Fit fine in 172, PA-28 etc but not sure on your aircraft.

It's like a fixed gear fixed prop bonazana, I'm 6+ 190lb and I've flown with a 6'2 250lb co pilot and had two 5'11 girls in the back and we all fit fine. It may be slow but it's comfy with its reclining seats and nice headroom. Bigger cabin than a 172 for sure.

It's like a fixed gear fixed prop bonazana, I'm 6+ 190lb and I've flown with a 6'2 250lb co pilot and had two 5'11 girls in the back and we all fit fine. It may be slow but it's comfy with its reclining seats and nice headroom. Bigger cabin than a 172 for sure.

Sounds good to me, when would you be free to do a 100hr stretch? Can break it up into however is convenient although I am more than willing to blast through it at once.

Sounds good to me, when would you be free to do a 100hr stretch? Can break it up into however is convenient although I am more than willing to blast through it at once.

Can't offer any concrete dates at the moment but I will keep you and everyone updated. Ideally you'd plan 13 days for 100 hours and try to knock it out in 10 days. That has easily been accomplished before, always aim for at least 8 hours a day but have done 13-14+ hours, depends how bad and how fast you want it.

Hey Black Sheep, I am looking to do a coast to coast flight this summer, there and back.. are you going to be building time around July? where are you at your time? i am very flexible with my schedule.. currently at 250hrs, got married and low $ kept my logbook under my pillow for a while, currently on schedule to finish up SEL IFR/Commercial rating in May 2018.

Hey Black Sheep, I am looking to do a coast to coast flight this summer, there and back.. are you going to be building time around July? where are you at your time? i am very flexible with my schedule.. currently at 250hrs, got married and low $ kept my logbook under my pillow for a while, currently on schedule to finish up SEL IFR/Commercial rating in May 2018.

Sent you a pm!

Okay, finally got a solid plan figured out.

I'm having the maintenance shop give the plane a good once over just to be on the safe side and then I'll be offering a solid 200-300+ hour time building where the plane will be available every day of the week for a solid 3-4 weeks if not longer. As a worst case, I am expecting to be good to go from the second week of March on wards but I will update this if it is ready sooner.

For those who reached out, I'll be sending you pm's to see if you are still interested and to start getting dates lined up.

PM me if anyone else is looking to build hours quickly.

I have reached out or spoken over the phone with everyone that has shown interest.

If I missed you then send me another PM.

March is almost booked solid (still have a 100-120 hour slot open) but a lot of people do have things come up and end up cancelling so let me know how many hours you need, when you want it, and worst case we will get you booked for April.

Hi Black Sheep,

I am interested in chatting with you about this opportunity. I am working full time but will take some vacation to make something work out. I am currently working on my ASEL instrument add on, I have about 62 hours in a Cessna so far. Goal is 250 PIC in fixed wing. I am flexible with where we fly and how much. Look forward to hearing with you.

Hi Black Sheep,

I am interested in chatting with you about this opportunity. I am working full time but will take some vacation to make something work out. I am currently working on my ASEL instrument add on, I have about 62 hours in a Cessna so far. Goal is 250 PIC in fixed wing. I am flexible with where we fly and how much. Look forward to hearing with you.

Hello sir, I'll send you a pm today when I land!

Hey Black Sheep, if you’re still doing this, I’m looking to build around 150 hours sometime around the end of May and in June. Thanks in advance; it would be nice to avoid the headache of buying and selling a time building plane!

Back