Laps around the US ( $35-55 / hour time building )

IMG_1388_zps6nnxzk45.JPG
IMG_1447_zps3zshqvop.PNG
IMG_1471_zps8wtb7mro.JPG
IMG_1896_zpsozatblih.JPG
IMG_2030_zpspwogkmxo.JPG
IMG_2081_zpskzjjueyk.JPG
IMG_2083_zpsnjug5aja.JPG
IMG_2102_zpshvqz5ywq.JPG
IMG_2105_zpsqivh74bt.JPG
IMG_2106_zpssgefl72y.JPG

Any chance you would be in the KOMA are?. I need to build about 100 hours XC. I have my CFI ticket with the CFI-I ticket coming around September/October. I should be available winter 2016/2017.

Wow, I remember finding this thread about a year ago, it's exciting to see all the pictures and places you've been. If you're ever in the Phoenix area, give me a holler. We live a few miles from KDVT and have a guest room if you need it, and we could do some flying of course haha.

Wow, I remember finding this thread about a year ago, it's exciting to see all the pictures and places you've been. If you're ever in the Phoenix area, give me a holler. We live a few miles from KDVT and have a guest room if you need it, and we could do some flying of course haha.

Thanks man I appreciate it! Phoenix is definitely in my top 3 places to go fly in the US, really cool area that I enjoyed a lot as I passed through on my laps. I will have more pictures shortly.

Thanks man I appreciate it! Phoenix is definitely in my top 3 places to go fly in the US, really cool area that I enjoyed a lot as I passed through on my laps. I will have more pictures shortly.
I'm just glad I found this thread again, around this time last year we got new computers in my old office so I came to work one day and all my bookmarks and things were gone, and I stumbled across it last night in the forums again. How much time have you accrued from your trips now?

I'm just glad I found this thread again, around this time last year we got new computers in my old office so I came to work one day and all my bookmarks and things were gone, and I stumbled across it last night in the forums again. How much time have you accrued from your trips now?

Hey sent you a PM!

Back