Kirby wants scope relief and United

BS. We never said that. On the contrary we ripped the cover off of a Comair contract, slid it across the table and said, "here! We want the jobs."

Not surprisingly, management declined. Why? Because the cost was never their objective. The whipsaw was.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Cost is ALWAYS the objective. It's business, after all.

We have PBS. Doesn't limit the amount of PP we have. It's more a function of the PBS rules.

Agree. But we just switched over so we were staffed for line bidding. With the swap we were instantly over-manned. Not to mention they withhold a ton of trips from PBS for OE so that doesn't help any.

no, it's really not.....but i guess thats what living in your means does for you. i can count on 2 fingers the number of months i have broken guarantee here and it has been awesome.

Everyone is different. For some people money buys QOL. Nothing wrong with that.

I'm sure a lot of people like me didn't bid the m88A because they didn't want to work every weekend and holiday. I have a spouse that works full-time M-F and a small child that I like spending time with.

I'm sure a lot of people like me didn't bid the m88A because they didn't want to work every weekend and holiday. I have a spouse that works full-time M-F and a small child that I like spending time with.
sounds a lot like the skywest jumpseaters i've had.

Back