Kansas City PEPC

One of my personal references called me this afternoon and said he received the questionnaire....now to wait for everyone to mail it back.....I am going to give it till about the 20th or so and then call to see if it went through yet.....

Anyone know who was contracted out to administer the drug test at the PEPC? They did not get my signature on a form and said they would send me an affidavit in the mail within two weeks. Well...it is going on three and half...

I don't recall. I actually talked with them quite a bit and was probably told who they worked for at some point. Maybe your HR rep can help? I'd try an email to them and see if they know, or can find out.

The paperwork I have from the PEPC says "KROLL" at the top of it. The address & number are "1111 Newton Street, Gretna, LA 70053" and "504-361-8989 800-433-3823"

I don't recall. I actually talked with them quite a bit and was probably told who they worked for at some point. Maybe your HR rep can help? I'd try an email to them and see if they know, or can find out.

HR rep is unresponsive because she is "training" this week. I sent an e-mail last Thursday and is will hopefully be returned next week.

No one answers Aviation Careers either. I have called over 15 times this week and I get, "No agent is available to take your call. Try again later. Click"

The paperwork I have from the PEPC says "KROLL" at the top of it. The address & number are "1111 Newton Street, Gretna, LA 70053" and "504-361-8989 800-433-3823"

Thanks! I will give them a call next week if I have not received my affidavit by then because it will have been four weeks...

Kansas City Nov. 17-21st PEPC Academy Start Date
Im just curious if anyone who attended and passed the Kansas City PEPC between November 17th-21st has been contacted and recieved an Academy start date? I attended the PEPC on Nov 20th and signed the TOL for ZLA. I know its too early to hear anything but the waiting sucks!!! How long does it usually take after attending the PEPC before you get your FOL and a start date for the Academy? Post on here when you start getting your Academy start dates or if you know anything at all regarding this post-PEPC waiting period. Thanks

We kinda meant READ the two threads. Not copy and paste the same question in two different threads. I think it's pretty clear that no one here has a start date yet. The estimated guidelines are posted many times within these two threads.

We kinda meant READ the two threads. Not copy and paste the same question in two different threads. I think it's pretty clear that no one here has a start date yet. The estimated guidelines are posted many times within these two threads.

lol...thats funny...

he's right though...before you post the same question over and over just read through this thread and you will see that it is WAY to early to anyone to hear about a date. they still have PUBNAT1 people tryin to get dates.

CHANGE BACK THE AVATAR.... I WANNA GOUGE MY EYES OUT.....

I agree...READ A BIT.....then maybe ask if you don't see an answer..... Noone will hear anything for a few more weeks since everyone is only receiving their security stuff now and that has to be returned and processed. The only possible way is if you already have a clearance from the military possibly..........

Thats hilarious, but then again bippoptls avatar made me laugh too, so....
Yeah, it made me laugh too, with my gag reflex.
sick10.gif

seriously? your such a baby. its gone, so stop crying

(and it is funny!)

Hey have you looked at the course catalog for en route basics? I'm taking a look at it and trying to make a guess at when us zny people are going to be headed to okc. There are a few classes in feb and march... but it's so hard to guess knowing so little.. lol

Hey have you looked at the course catalog for en route basics? I'm taking a look at it and trying to make a guess at when us zny people are going to be headed to okc. There are a few classes in feb and march... but it's so hard to guess knowing so little.. lol

well i know a bunch of CTI people who are scheduled for March 16th, and obviously thats not for basics. im hoping we get to go in for Feb. and then start En Route Training with them on the 16th, ya know.

me, and like 4 other people goin to ZNY, are goin there on monday for a tour. you should try callin and gettin in.

They got my lasik paperwork, and said that everything else on my medical is clear (drug mmpi etc) so now it's just waiting for security I guess.... :nana2:

Back