Judge allows class action suit against Delta, Air Tran to proceed

If you are only carrying on a bag, do hidden city fares one-way and punch out where you really want to be. Just don't do it on a roundtrip itinerary ticket because they can cancel it then.

RobertB said:
I'm in Atlanta, but was wondering why the hidden city fare to CAK was cheaper on the way home from DCA than to stop in ATL. Hell, it is cheaper for me to fly back home from DCA to ATL via DCA-ATL-CAK then buy a one way ticket from CAK-ATL.
Ok if you didn't know I'm at CAK.

If you don't like the pricing of the transportation product, there are multiple other venues available, including your own two feet.

If I want to make a lot of copies of something fast, I buy a copier. My alternative (one of them, anyway) is to sit down and copy everything by hand, monk style.

Yet I don't see a public announcement by the government starting an inquiry into the overpricing of toner cartridges.

Richman

MikeD said:
Don't complain. When you airline types who are rolling in the cash only go to steakhouses like Ruth Chris, Sullivan's, Morton's, etc, that's what you get. If you went to sizzler, it's all inclusive!
I wish he had sizzler's around here. One of my Dad's favorite places.

I wish he had sizzler's around here. One of my Dad's favorite places.

Same here! As a kid, I used to ask my dad why there were a few steak knives at home with the wood handle emblazoned with "Sizzler" on them. :)

Here's something probably alot of people don't remember: doggie bags.

MikeD said:
Same here! As a kid, I used to ask my dad why there were a few steak knives at home with the wood handle emblazoned with "Sizzler" on them. :) Here's something probably alot of people don't remember: doggie bags.
And the true wooden plates with sizzling plate on top.

Don't complain. When you airline types who are rolling in the cash only go to steakhouses like Ruth Chris, Sullivan's, Morton's, etc, that's what you get.

If you went to sizzler, it's all inclusive!
Went to Sullivan's about 3-4 months ago, last time we were in Tucson. First one I'd been to. Not bad at all. But we have a company credit card. No need for that crazy airline per diem. :)

My 90 year old grandpa still loves him some Sizzler.

Back