Jobs in FL

saria19

Anyone know of any jobs that can be found in FL for someone with about 275TT, Commercial ASEL, AMEL, and soon to be a CFI?

You could be a peep show floor mopper with those qualifications. Then you could tell all the other floor moppers how coolit is to be a pilot.

Sarcasm

check out flightsafety. They are in Vero Beach. I think they are always looking for instructors. Not a bad place to live if you like a quiet community.

check out flightsafety. They are in Vero Beach. I think they are always looking for instructors. Not a bad place to live if you like a quiet community.

Actually I don't think they are hiring. If you look in the Flight Safety forum I believe there is a thread in there about a hiring freeze. Also, I have not seen anything about flight instructor hiring on their website.

Honestly, it is tough right now to find work as a CFI in FL. There was a school in Miami called Falcon Flight School that posted an ad for instructors on climbto350.com a few days ago though.

I've heard FSA has a waiting list of in house cfi's of about 15 people and there are too many instructors at the moment anyway.

With that kind of time...

1. Get your CFI and starting checking different flight schools you should find one somewhere especially down here in Miami that will give you some students.

2. Banner TOW!

Back