Jetcareers members...work??

[ QUOTE ]
I was just wondering, where it is that everyone works???

[/ QUOTE ]

In the air.
smile.gif

I try to have as much fun as possible and never take life too seriously. Always looking for a good time. Fly on the side.
grin.gif

Senior, graduating from WVU in May with a degree in business. I am working for our Arts and Entertainment department auditing ticket sales (and other financials) as well as managing merchendise sales during shows. I'm flying about three days a week working towards my ppl.

Ethan

[ QUOTE ]
Development Officer (i.e. fundraiser) for the University of Missouri - St. Louis.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am working for softerware at the moment on their DonorPerfect Online product. Small world.
smile.gif
Which software do you use?

Grayson

I work for Alteon Training out of Long Beach California as a Crew Scheduler, also a full time pilot baby sitter, part time problem solver & a Amateur Gynecologist.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I was just wondering, where it is that everyone works???

[/ QUOTE ]

In the air.
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

In front of a spreadsheet. (aerospace engineer ... sometimes I even get to use some of the cool stuff I learned back in clown college!)

I used to supplement my income with poker, but then I came to FSI, where there is no poker to be had!!!!

Great way to get some extra cash though! Keep up the good work.

[ QUOTE ]
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Isn't that from that one movie "The Case of the Mondays" or something?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Are you serious? You don't know what movie that is from? I guess I could be wrong thought too, because that line is from Office Space, but I haven't seen The Case of the Mondays, so it could be on there too. But stulus was quoting from Office Space.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're both wrong. That is from an episode of "The White Shadow" LOL
grin.gif

I'm a professional pencil pusher/underling
tongue.gif
eagerly awaiting my layoff for the severence package so I can (comfortably) transition to full time flight training!!

Hey Cachon,
Could you send me a quick email about your thoughts on BSC and the Comair training?? I have a friend who's son is looking into that program and I was curious of some thoughts?? I know she's also curious about $$$!!!

Just some quick thoughts. I really appreciate it!!

Neil

Senior in H.S., Waitor during the week, Customer Service Agent for my flight school on weekends, and stripper at night on weekends and during the week.

Facilities manager/ staff helpdesk/ 'slibbit of a software developer/ event facilitator/ data entry 'technician'/ technical writer at a Navy museum.
wink.gif

...and working on my PPL.

Day job is as a graphic designer in the in-house corporate communications dept of an engineering firm. Evening job (pays for flying) is training horses.

Wrapping up commercial cert, then will start on CFI, hope to get my first buck from flying before year's end. Hope to move to a day job this summer that will entail some flying; the CFI work will replace the horse stuff on evenings/weekends.

Sarah

Wow this has been pretty interesting. Sorry about the not so fortunate (people who have lost jobs), but it seems like everyone is really working hard to reach their dream.

I work for a real estate appraisal management company here in San Diego. I review appraisals for QA - then send off to lenders and wait and see if they push me to get the appraiser to illegally raise the house's value or not! hehe =D It's nice that I can work from home too. I'm working on obtaining my appraiser's license in the meantime.

Still need to finish school though - I am going back this fall. I have my general ed out of the way with the remaining two years left for my Bachelor's degree.

I wear lots of hats, but the one I get paid for is the hairdresser. I am so lucky to have found something that I love to do!

Back