Jetcareers members...work??

[ QUOTE ]

I think the shank of the hot dog varies, but that's about it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought that this was a PG-13 website??
blush.gif

I am a junior in high school. I plan on graduating early and entering CMSU's flight program. As for my job, I work at a Hy-Vee grocery store.
tongue.gif

I am a junior at ODU and work as a CSA for US Airways. I am also working towards my CFI which will hopefully be finished soon!

I am a full time student at Ohio State University. Currently I am a junior working at a community based MRDD (mentally retarded developmentally disabled) proram. Unfortunately, the house i work at is closing April 1st. While i am not fired or laid off, it does technically leave me unemployed. I am trying to find anything aviation related in the CMH area other than chucking boxes. Any help or suggestions would be much appreciated!!!!
tongue.gif

You know what, you are currently doing is some very important work. Kudos to you for doing it, and it's a shame you guys are being forced to close your doors.

Work for an airline as a part time customer service agent....its a lot more involved than just chucking boxes! Especially if you work for an express airline beause you will have the oppurtunity to do everything from deicing to dealing with angry customers.

Current line of work: technical writer/editor.

Past jobs have included: Passenger Service Agent for an international airline which shall remain unnamed, (flag) football referee, and softball umpire.

I am a United states Sailor. I will support and defend the constitution of the United states of America.

I'm an Aviation Mechinist Mate 3rd class in the Greatest Navy in the World. !!! Ever !!!!

I Proudly have 1 college Credit. And I'm 75% completed with my INSTRUMENT RATING !!!

p.s.. I'd like to give a Shout'out' to the VA and the 141 program @ Maine Instrument Flight
smirk.gif
smile.gif

Thanks Veteran Assistance " you guys help me save 60% every flight !!! i love you guys !!
laugh.gif
grin.gif
wink.gif
cool.gif

Go VP-8 Fighting Tigers !!! GRRRRRRR
tongue.gif

[ QUOTE ]

I'm an Aviation Mechinist Mate 3rd class in the Greatest Navy in the World. !!! Ever !!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Gotta give props to a fellow AD!!

I am a farmer (mostly rice, almonds, wheat & safflower) and rice warehouse manager. It is my wife's family business and my 3rd career since finishing college. Prior to farming, I was in the securities business as a paralegal and operations manager. Quite a change from Wall St. to dirt street, but really liking it most of the time, especially when checking the crops out in my father-in-law's 182 or the Maule we recently purchased together.
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I am a United states Sailor. I will support and defend the constitution of the United states of America.

[/ QUOTE ]
Rock on, Scorp!!!
cool.gif

Back