Jetcareers members...work??

Generally, I get into work about 15 minutes late. I come in through the side door, that way Lumburgh can't see me. Then I just sort of space out for about an hour.

I just stare at my desk, but it looks like I'm working. I do that for about an hour after lunch too. I'd say in a given week only do about 15 minutes of real work.

Actually, I'm a college "admissions counselor", and do some graphic design work for my day job and on the side.

Currently I'm an accountant for a hospital and a bookeeper for a couple of small businesses. I don't fly much as I"m putting my wife through school. Recently found out I was selected as a Nav in the USAF.

Im a full time student at EIT Hawkes Bay studying towards a business degree. I plan on majoring in accounting. I fly two times a week and am working towards my PPL. I work 25 hours per week filling shelves for $7 an hour.

[ QUOTE ]
Isn't that from that one movie "The Case of the Mondays" or something?

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you serious? You don't know what movie that is from? I guess I could be wrong thought too, because that line is from Office Space, but I haven't seen The Case of the Mondays, so it could be on there too. But stulus was quoting from Office Space.

I ref hockey games in the time I have on nights and weekends. Otherwise, I'm a full time student at Northwestern Michigan College, Aviation Division in Traverse City. Flying everyday.....well, with the weather only 2-3 days a week. Hope to graduate in a year.

[ QUOTE ]
I solve problems.

[/ QUOTE ]
I create problems.

That's not what I get paid for, but it's what I'm good at.
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
CFI at Dowling College...

[/ QUOTE ]

CFI, CFII in NY....same airport as Rausda27. Those damn Delta Charlie's!!!
tongue.gif

I am currently working on my instructor ratings and also working full time at the Scottsdale Air Center as a line guy. Pretty cool job and a great way to make alot of connections.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

I create problems.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are the enemy.
laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Gotta go with your strength.
smirk.gif

Back