JC Cyclists.

I need to buy a new MTB, but it's been so long, I have no idea where to start.

Let me know if I can help!

I don't know if I can get any industry connections (deals) down in the PHX area but I can certainly help out with narrowing down choices.

I need to buy a new MTB, but it's been so long, I have no idea where to start.
1683384128680.gif

Love that saddle.
First time on one, no complaints. My taint is a bit angry as I haven’t ridden as much lately thanks to an angry ankle, but would certainly consider buying one. Bought a Brooks for my AMS bike and that’s been great as well.

Shipping a bike - huge hassle or not terrible? I can move it on my shops metal. Just curious about the logistics of packing and disassembly of the bike.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Shipping a bike - huge hassle or not terrible? I can move it on my shops metal. Just curious about the logistics of packing and disassembly of the bike.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Go to a local bike shop and get a manufacturers box with the spacers for the dropouts, the caps for the axles, and other protective stuff. Some shops would do the disassembly and packing up for you for a nominal fee, probably $50 or $75.

Nice you got the Race Face Chesters!! A great pedal. The only thing I've found better was the DMR Vault.

The trails here in the hills of N. Scottsdale are super rocky and twisty, I've beat that thing to death already! :)

Last edited:
Back