JC Cyclists.

The nephew can shred.

print-2.jpg

print-3a.jpg

Some pedaling pics from the last year. Did over 5,000 miles in 2022. Finally getting back into mountain biking as of late, which along with stupid running, is really killing this year's mileage total.

Bikepacking the coast of Korea with my wife. What a great trip
2022_0810_20574100.jpg

2022_0810_21011800.jpg

Bikepacking her homeland with her dad, somewhere in the Netherlands:
DSCF7499-Edit.jpg

Seaplane fly-in, myself the mule, to bring bikes for a day trip to Mackinac Island:
DSCF6088-Edit-Edit.jpg

My last mountain bike vs the new one:
DSCF6792.jpg

DSCF6934.jpg

Restored my Grandpa's classic Centurion Ironman, Miami Vice special. It's fast, but not very comfortable.
DSCF7774.jpg

Tons of miles on my main ride, which I bought in Serbia a little while ago.
DSCF7691.jpg

If anyone lays over in FLL on a Sunday, I sometimes lead a casual group ride to get ice cream.
PXL_20230123_022743939.jpg

Some pedaling pics from the last year. Did over 5,000 miles in 2022. Finally getting back into mountain biking as of late, which along with stupid running, is really killing this year's mileage total.

View attachment 70629

View attachment 70627

View attachment 70628

Seaplane fly-in, myself the mule, to bring bikes for a day trip to Mackinac Island:
View attachment 70626

View attachment 70625

View attachment 70624

Restored my Grandpa's classic Centurion Ironman, Miami Vice special. It's fast, but not very comfortable.
View attachment 70623

View attachment 70622

If anyone lays over in FLL on a Sunday, I sometimes lead a casual group ride to get ice cream.
View attachment 70630
Is that a Turbine Goose or Widgeon?

View attachment 70629

View attachment 70627

View attachment 70628

View attachment 70626

View attachment 70625

View attachment 70624

View attachment 70623

View attachment 70622

View attachment 70630
Quality miles over quantity mo' better I say. Great pics!

View attachment 70629

View attachment 70627

View attachment 70628

View attachment 70626

View attachment 70625

View attachment 70624

View attachment 70623

View attachment 70622

View attachment 70630
I like how you casually enter the thread with a Centurion, Bridgestone MTB, OG diamondback (I love old 26ers), did tours and also rode 5000 miles.

We are lucky enough to have many miles of trails right on our property. Problem is that every bike has a flat from goat heads. Are there good airless tires out there? Not looking for high performance just something so I don’t have to replace 22 tubes this year!

We are lucky enough to have many miles of trails right on our property. Problem is that every bike has a flat from goat heads. Are there good airless tires out there? Not looking for high performance just something so I don’t have to replace 22 tubes this year!

If you aren't ready to go full tubeless, pour a couple ounces of Stan's in to your tubes. That should help.

Back