JC Cyclists.

I like how you casually enter the thread with a Centurion, Bridgestone MTB, OG diamondback (I love old 26ers), did tours and also rode 5000 miles.

Bridgestone isn't a MTB though, it's the original gravel bike, a XO-2.

I used to bike a lot when I lived in NYC but after moving to southern NJ with a long commute and now 2 year old it's been difficult to find time to bike. I do plan to go for a ride on Thursdays if the weather is good.

I have a 2014 Cannondale Synapse 105 carbon. Upgraded the seatpost to the C2 carbon post and Vuelta wheels.

Oh dadgum, even cooler.

After the Korea trip, it started turning white every time it was rained on; I guess 30+ years had taken its toll. It was time for a backyard refresh, and white suited it well.

DSCF6298.jpg

DSCF6294.jpg

DSCF6297.jpg

Bridgestone isn't a MTB though, it's the original gravel bike, a XO-2.

Nice looking bike. I raced an RB-1 for a few year and then I brazed on canti brake bosses and it became a cycolcross bike that I took to Nationals a couple of times too. I then toured on it for ages and eventually the frame cracked.

Purchased my very own Dutch bike this last trip to AMS! It shall live at the crew hotel and finally I won't have to rely on the janky hotel bikes to get around.

View attachment 70885

Don't worry, yours will be janky in notime, living outside. Wife's bike has sat for years locked outside her parents house, only moved by her mom when the city is ready to cut the lock of the presumed abandoned bike. No mx ever, she pumps the tires once a year maybe. The thing is invincible.

I need to buy a new MTB, but it's been so long, I have no idea where to start.

Back