JC Cyclists.

Whoa, this thing is in a freakin' wheel hub!? Yeah, your navigation/power output rig is worth about 2 of my bikes. Hell, I was pissed when I spent $50 on a wireless computer for my bike!!! :)

Well, while you guys were outside riding, I was on a reserve period and spent most of the afternoon cleaning up the Peugeot and rebuilding the headset. Pics to follow. It's going to be a pimp urban single cruiser.

Well, while you guys were outside riding, I was on a reserve period and spent most of the afternoon cleaning up the Peugeot and rebuilding the headset. Pics to follow. It's going to be a pimp urban single cruiser.

Yeah, I can't wait to see them. THats an awesome old school bike. My Madone cost about 8k when it was all said and done but 2 k worth of computer on top of that is a bunch. One of these days I will be able to get one but not anytime soon.

$8,000!?!?!?!?!

WTF? How do you guys hide this stuff from your wives!?

I didn't. I went steel and "let" my wife treat herself to a really nice Dolce Elite. I've determined that when the time is right for me to get a go faster bike, I'll have no problem selling the program to her.

$8,000!?!?!?!?!

WTF? How do you guys hide this stuff from your wives!?

I have a Sugar momma, My wife bought it for me. We are gonna get her a 2 series in the next month or so so she can ride with me every now and then. There is no more of that now that we have a mortage and all.

Cycling was my life before flying, and though I don't get to do it everyday and race competitively like I used to do I still enjoy it. Nothing wrong with getting the best if you are gonna use the hell out of it.

I have a Sugar momma, My wife bought it for me. We are gonna get her a 2 series in the next month or so so she can ride with me every now and then. There is no more of that now that we have a mortage and all.

Cycling was my life before flying, and though I don't get to do it everyday and race competitively like I used to do I still enjoy it. Nothing wrong with getting the best if you are gonna use the hell out of it.

My wife needs to meet your wife!

My wife needs to meet your wife!

lol, It helped to that in 2010 the New Madone was a brand spankin new model and I ordered the first one in the State, Got a bit of a deal of the frame. That being said, its a Project One bike and even has my name on it.

Come on down for a week of riding and they can talk all you want them to.

46 miles today, I cut part of the route and one climb out of the route I published on map my ride, my legs wouldn't have done it.

It's official! I've been kicked out of my running shoes, kicked off my bike, and kicked off the rock wall for the next 4 weeks.

Awesome.

My wife is very supportive of my cycling habit, I quit smoking and hanging out in bars until the wee hours and started riding. She's happy I'm taking care of myself and I'm easier to be around when I ride. It's my outlet to relieve stress, and it really works.

I didn't pay retail for the PowerTap or the GPS, I have a friend who owns 2 bike shops so I get great deals. We have a club team and often our sponsors will get us gear at less than cost. I'm looking at a Quarq but will have to sell my spare bike to be able to afford that. I might hold off until they start selling pedal based power meters, sell both of my bikes, and then buy a new bike and the pedals. Having 2 kids put a big dent into my cycling fund. :)

My wife is very supportive of my cycling habit, I quit smoking and hanging out in bars until the wee hours and started riding. She's happy I'm taking care of myself and I'm easier to be around when I ride. It's my outlet to relieve stress, and it really works.

I didn't pay retail for the PowerTap or the GPS, I have a friend who owns 2 bike shops so I get great deals. We have a club team and often our sponsors will get us gear at less than cost. I'm looking at a Quarq but will have to sell my spare bike to be able to afford that. I might hold off until they start selling pedal based power meters, sell both of my bikes, and then buy a new bike and the pedals. Having 2 kids put a big dent into my cycling fund. :)

I am know what you mean with the kids man!

If it didn't kick you out of the cockpit it can't be horrible, What the heck happened?

An abscess very near my rear end, if you get the idea, and it needs time to heal up so running, biking and climbing will do little more than stretch it out. It was south of my sit bones, but still in an area that'll get beat to crap on a bike or while running.

It really blows, I was hoping to get some climbing in out west later this month, or take my bike somewhere, or do SOMETHING to get out of this God forsaken, mosquito infested, suburban hell of a state I call home, but that'll all likely get put off until next season now.

An abscess very near my rear end, if you get the idea, and it needs time to heal up so running, biking and climbing will do little more than stretch it out. It was south of my sit bones, but still in an area that'll get beat to crap on a bike or while running.

It really blows, I was hoping to get some climbing in out west later this month, or take my bike somewhere, or do SOMETHING to get out of this God forsaken, mosquito infested, suburban hell of a state I call home, but that'll all likely get put off until next season now.

You should get out of Detroit man! That city is eating holes in you, unles syou got shot... But either way, you should get out.

Bummer, hope you heal up soon. Bactine and Neosporin are my friends.

You should get out of Detroit man! That city is eating holes in you, unles syou got shot... But either way, you should get out.

I live in Ann Arbor, holmes, about 45 miles away from Detroit :)

But I'm still 6 hours away from the closest mountains, which is frustrating.

Back