JC Cyclists.

I couldnt agree more. That guy is a little weasel and a complete d-bag for what he did to Schleck last year.

No kidding! With all of the US teams now I will be happy if just about anyone wins except Contador. I was flying this morning so didn't get to watch and the hotel doesn't have Versus... wtf... The team time trial is my fav and I am down I am gonna miss it.

No kidding! With all of the US teams now I will be happy if just about anyone wins except Contador. I was flying this morning so didn't get to watch and the hotel doesn't have Versus... wtf... The team time trial is my fav and I am down I am gonna miss it.

I saw a replay on this afternoon and I swear it was on NBC. I saw the little peacock, but I don't know if it was specifically NBC or not.....

Don't ruin it man, I just got home and am watching the replays right now. Anyway, After the live coverage in the morning I am going out for a ride and will post the milage when I am gone.

Oops my bad! Just excited to see him doing so well, I've been a fan since he was racing MTBs back in the day for DiamondBack :)

My ride from last night, rode over to the local training crit. If you look at the laps you can see my legs were toast on the way home (lap 4), plus it was HOT and I ran out of water.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Orr Road.png
    Orr Road.png
    164.9 KB · Views: 292
My ride from last night, rode over to the local training crit. If you look at the laps you can see my legs were toast on the way home (lap 4), plus it was HOT and I ran out of water.

attachment.php

What kind of Power Tap do you have and what program do you use. All I have is a simple computer, I don't have a power tap but it does power, heart, speed and cadence, in addition to temp and altitude. Don't have anyway to upload it though

attachment.php

That's a helluva difference between the 3rd split and the others. Was that the crit race itself?

I'm using a PowerTap SL+ coupled with a Garmin Edge 800. I love the Garmin, I can display all kinds of data and I can download maps for turn by turn directions. It's also great for downloading where I rode, power, HR, speed, cadence, elevation, grade, temperature (usually off by 5-10 degrees), calories (need to calibrate mine, seems off), etc...

Last night I rode from my house over to the business park where we ride in circles for about an hour every Tuesday night. Then I nursed myself home. Looking at the data it really doesn't do justice to how tired I was. I think I got stopped at about 6-7 lights on my way over and didn't get stopped once on my way home, so the average speed was much slower on the return trip. When I'm stopped the timer keeps running and my average speed slows, I can change that but I like it that way. It's about 11 miles from home over to the business park and 11 miles home. Last night's training race was actually slower than usual, probably due to the heat and the group was a bit smaller. I've seen averages in the 28's and 29's, but usually it's about 27.5. I think last night was 26.7 or so.

Here's a link to the Garmin Connect data from last night, there is a map of where I rode. Lap 1 is home to business park, lap 2 is warmup lap around course, lap 3 is training crit, and lap 4 is ride home. http://connect.garmin.com/activity/97138302

I'm using a PowerTap SL+ coupled with a Garmin Edge 800. I love the Garmin, I can display all kinds of data and I can download maps for turn by turn directions. It's also great for downloading where I rode, power, HR, speed, cadence, elevation, grade, temperature (usually off by 5-10 degrees), calories (need to calibrate mine, seems off), etc...

Last night I rode from my house over to the business park where we ride in circles for about an hour every Tuesday night. Then I nursed myself home. Looking at the data it really doesn't do justice to how tired I was. I think I got stopped at about 6-7 lights on my way over and didn't get stopped once on my way home, so the average speed was much slower on the return trip. When I'm stopped the timer keeps running and my average speed slows, I can change that but I like it that way. It's about 11 miles from home over to the business park and 11 miles home. Last night's training race was actually slower than usual, probably due to the heat and the group was a bit smaller. I've seen averages in the 28's and 29's, but usually it's about 27.5. I think last night was 26.7 or so.

Here's a link to the Garmin Connect data from last night, there is a map of where I rode. Lap 1 is home to business park, lap 2 is warmup lap around course, lap 3 is training crit, and lap 4 is ride home. http://connect.garmin.com/activity/97138302

Thats like 2k worth of Hardware.... Someday... lol If you ever make it over to TN let me know, and bring your bike!

Back