Is there light at end of the tunnel for us regional FO's?

Re: Is there light at end of the tunnel for us regional FO's

There are a few places that through a great software program, proper staffing, and pilot oversight, PBS works well. The issue is that as soon as one of those pieces disappears, the quality of the output decreases exponentially. Pull more than one out, your ass is going to be so sore that the only thing you'll be able to do is say "yes sir, give me more".

There really is no way that saying PBS works (or doesn't) at XXX and that will be same result at YYY.

There are a few places that through a great software program, proper staffing, and pilot oversight, PBS works well. The issue is that as soon as one of those pieces disappears, the quality of the output decreases exponentially. Pull more than one out, your ass is going to be so sore that the only thing you'll be able to do is say "yes sir, give me more".

There really is no way that saying PBS works (or doesn't) at XXX and that will be same result at YYY.

Exactly. I think it takes about 20-30 runs per category before it produces an acceptable result.

It's sarcasm. I could even hear it way over on the other side of town.
That bad hu?

We are doing parallel sessions right now. No more build up lines, 5% less people... we still get 2% of the time in open. +60 preferences which are confusing as hell.

I've almost got my 1000tpic (end of next month possibly) I'll just go reserve 3 last out and get a job at Taco Bell.

That bad hu?

We are doing parallel sessions right now. No more build up lines, 5% less people... we still get 2% of the time in open. +60 preferences which are confusing as hell.

I've almost got my 1000tpic (end of next month possibly) I'll just go reserve 3 last out and get a job at Taco Bell.

Which system are you using and will you have automated drop swap? We're being told automated drop swap "won't work with our current system," yet we've managed to come up with several other airlines that seem to make it work. Heard Compass has it, so that means it works with NWA pairings.

Which system are you using and will you have automated drop swap? We're being told automated drop swap "won't work with our current system," yet we've managed to come up with several other airlines that seem to make it work. Heard Compass has it, so that means it works with NWA pairings.
No we can't do our own drops or adds or swaps. SSSSSSSSUcks

Back