Is Sporty's Pilot Shop Cheap?

Wm226

Is Sporty\'s Pilot Shop Cheap?

What are some good aviation stores that offer competitive prices? Is Sportys the best out there?

Thank you!

Re: Is Sporty\'s Pilot Shop Cheap?

www.avshop.com

www.pilotmall.com

Those two are pretty decent as well. But Sporty's is probably the No. 1 in terms of "reputation" or "recognition." Plus, if you're an AOPA memeber you get a discount at Sporty's too I think.

Sporty's definatly has the biggest selection and huge name recognition but try Marv Golden. Their prices are usually better especially on headsets.

Marv Golden

[ QUOTE ]
Sporty's definatly has the biggest selection and huge name recognition but try Marv Golden. Their prices are usually better especially on headsets.

Marv Golden

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed! I just shopped around for a LightSPEED headset and Marv Golden was not only the least expensive, but had the best deal on shipping as well. It arrived last week and I'm very happy. I'm sure that the others are all good places to go, too, but Marv Golden worked out very well for me on that specific item.

Best,

PhotoPilot

[ QUOTE ]
What are some good aviation stores that offer competitive prices? Is Sportys the best out there?Thank you!

[/ QUOTE ]Sure, if you want to pay $40 bucks for a timer you can get at Radio Shack for $10.

Back