Info about DCA from an employee

If a young pilot wannabe came to this jetcareers thread and was interested in DCA, I wonder which would be more likey to make him think twice. Two DCA instructors yelling at each other or a UPS 767 pilot saying there are better options....

I would think it would be better for DCA if you guys kept your dirty laundry in the closet.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

. A bad situation is made worse by bickering dickheads like you tards. :

[/ QUOTE ]

And there you have it folks. An employees' attitude. By the way, This is how they treat their customers. This is why you should stay far, far away!!

What a corrupt company!!

All-

Remember, JC is Doug's living room. If anyone starts slinging poop like a crazy zoo monkey, ammo break out my pimp stick!

Especially when I'm in recurrent because my patience is that much shorter!
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
All-
Remember, JC is Doug's living room. If anyone starts slinging poop like a crazy zoo monkey, ammo break out my pimp stick!

[/ QUOTE ]

[Snoop]
Showin' much flex when it's time to wreck a mic
pimpin' h*'s and clockin' a grip like my name was Dolomite
[/Snoop]

Every time I hear the word "pimp" the lyric just pops into my head. Too much Dre I guess.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

. A bad situation is made worse by bickering dickheads like you tards. :

[/ QUOTE ]

And there you have it folks. An employees' attitude. By the way, This is how they treat their customers. This is why you should stay far, far away!!

What a corrupt company!!

[/ QUOTE ]
That's a pretty neat imagination you have there.

[ QUOTE ]
All-

Especially when I'm in recurrent because my patience is that much shorter!
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

For my money, it doesnt get any better than monkeys flingin poo.

And the quote that comes to my mind, " I got b!tches in the living room gettin it on, and they ain't leavin 'till 6 in the mornin"

Its good to see we are both on the same page
smile.gif
The quote appended to every one of your recent posts was meant as the equivalent of "when god handed out good looks, you didn’t take seconds" or "when god handed out brains you didn’t get seconds" Maybe ill just have to dumb it down a bit for ya...tard

so sorry for my typo, but with words like weakpoints, b!tching, and weren;t you haven't much room to talk.
argue.gif

727 I am all for your input when it comes to other options for training, but other than the non-disclosure act that was signed, I see no reason to let everyone else trip over our "dirty laundry"...besides its starting to smell and really needs to be thrown away.

Got a job interview for a 91 operator flying a falcon 50, so I can officially say the DCA system worked for me, if by system you mean giving the motivation to get the hell out as fast as I can by getting as many contacts as I can. I LOVE DCA
sarcasm.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Got a job interview for a 91 operator flying a falcon 50, so I can officially say the DCA system worked for me, if by system you mean giving the motivation to get the hell out as fast as I can by getting as many contacts as I can. I LOVE DCA
sarcasm.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Dont let the admin know about your oppurtunity. They will make it look like they helped you get the job. At the JAX DCA office they have a bulletin board with the name tags of all the former instructors that have flying jobs. The nametags are arranged by the company that they are flying for- and apparently DCA can get you a job with Ameriflight, "Corporate Flight Department", USA Jet, and a few others, in addition to every regional carrier out there- Wow, those guys all got their jobs because they were DCA flight instructors..... (sarcasm)

You should not take one's employee attitude and generalize...it is not the attidude that I encounter when I was a student, and it certainly is not the attitude that I present to our students. You cand dislike DCA for whatever reson your ego sees fit, but have a little better sense will ya? Taking mnixon's post serioulsy will do nothing more than prove that your IQ needs a little work...
smirk.gif

[ QUOTE ]
"So I understand your friend is flying beech 1900's now?"

Class date on the Beech 99.

[/ QUOTE ]

Cool, I have a few friends flying the 1900... he will have a great time...

[ QUOTE ]
You should not take one's employee attitude and generalize...it is not the attidude that I encounter when I was a student, and it certainly is not the attitude that I present to our students. You cand dislike DCA for whatever reson your ego sees fit, but have a little better sense will ya? Taking mnixon's post serioulsy will do nothing more than prove that your IQ needs a little work...
smirk.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I stand by my statement. As a generalization (IMO based on what I experienced), the general management attitude there is "to hell with the customers". Get the money first. As far as my IQ goes. It's fine. I left the place and saved myself a ton of money and grief. And got a job sooner than I would have if I stayed. But thank you for your concern.

Well, Ive been gone for quite some time to let things fester a bit. And they have! I was counting on management (as low as they may be) come out and start talking. mnixon, planediveguy, and wannabe2 are all lower level management at dca. Especially the attitude and personality of mnixon shows what dca looks for in management. I dont judge, you can though. when you come to these posts and speak truth and give facts that they cant deny or refute, then thier strategy is to bash your character, and take minute details out of stories and try to twist them in such a way that destroys credibility. Im as credible as they come, I am an employee. I know whats going on. DCA knows that what Im doing is definatly bad for them. they are looking around the school to find out who I am. They told everyone "dont [censored] in your dinnerplate", or dont [censored] in the pond, or as I put it in my very first post " dont bite the hand that feeds the mouth." I already know this guys, give your employees at least some credit, even though I know its standard operating procedure not to.

you gotta get your story straight man, fabio (planediveguy) is not lower management. stagecheck pilot only, as for me and nixon, well, yeah, i guess we are management of some sort. trust me by the way, when i tell you that we have suspicions of who you are, as you have given away a lot of info about yourself, but no one really cares as far as i can tell, and until you sign your name to your posts as we all have, your words carry very little weight in my eyes

Sure you sign your name, DCA is rosy colored in your eyes. In all your posts dca is great! but with some faults. Im not saying DCA is all minus, i am simply informing people about what instructor (and therefore eventually for students) life is like so that they can make informed descisions about their career. Thats all nothing more, nothing less. Now again with the simple little mundain details of my posts that i have to constantly fight since its the only way that you attack the credibility of my posts. Fabio (planediveguy) might not be a CURRENT management level employee, but he was one for a very long time prior to that. Please do not make me sound like I dont have a clue what im talking about when i am obviously on the "inside". I know what is going on there. I dont post stories unless Ive spoken to the person that was involved. Now I caution you with this. If no one cares as you say, then fine no problems. But if someone does, be very sure of who I am before you come for me (not in a CIA sense, just to do whatever) The last thing i want is for someone else to get blamed for what I choose to do based on knowledge that you have inferred about me.

Yes, you are right. I was a "group leader" for the Instrument Group for about 8 Months lst year at DCA. I am now just doing Stage Checks.

I never consider myself anything but an Airline Pillot student. just the fact that I wear a different color uniform did not change that. Flight instructing is very rewarding and I enjoy helping the guys that are going through the student phase.

You work at DCA and we probably know each other, although I don't need to know who you are. I just hope you are not one of the instructors that used a lot of his loan money buying bikes, cars and partying really hard when you were a student and now that some of that money would come in handy to help pay the bills....oh well.

If I only start to tell the juicy stories!!!!
buck.gif

So I brought up your posts to my instructor...asked her if life as a DCA employee was really as bad as you make it out...I asked if she had to do "hours of folder corrections" she laughed and said that she takes the time to do it right the first time. So I guess it's what you make it.

Oh and whoever you are, I can only pray you're either almost done, or in the private/instrument group...that way I won't have a chance of getting you as an instructor.

[ QUOTE ]
I just hope you are not one of the instructors that used a lot of his loan money buying bikes, cars and partying really hard when you were a student and now that some of that money would come in handy to help pay the bills....oh well.

[/ QUOTE ]

What's wrong with that, who want's to pay bills.
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
you mean the "be good stick" would have to come out of hiding???

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm just waiting for the UN and/or NATO to call the home office number and say, "Partner? You need some peacekeepers? Kofi Annan's got a few extra sitting around HQ..."

Back