In my office, not my airplane

Hello Doctor, I would like to schedule an appointment to have some work done on my Jaguar.

I didn't know you had one of those.................or...................is that what you are calling it these days...................or......................you will need to schedule an appointment for that.........or...........any other permutation of :sarcasm: :sarcasm: :sarcasm:

Thank you for your kind words.

And people think doing dental work on kids is tough. Imagine being a dentist and getting a call: "Hello Doctor, I would like to schedule an appointment to have some work done on my Jaguar.":panic:
I wonder if Jaguars have dental insurance?

It's heartwarming knowing the compassionate care you and your team provided this guy will have a huge impact on his quality of life. That is just amazing Toria - thanks for sharing !!!:)

That could be taken either way there, boss. :bandit:

I realize that. You've got to be careful what you share with doctors as they jump to so many conclusions and totally take things out of context. I like to keep it vague and keep them guessing, especially with that Lady Jaguar Doctor.:insane::confused::laff:

Doctors or women?

Ahhhh, at the risk of getting my arse kicked by Qgar or Toria, I am not going any further down this road. And just so you know, if they come after me they won't stop until they get to you too. These girls are mean - much like cougars and jaguars.

Doctors or women?

And just so you know, if they come after me they won't stop until they get to you too.

You two boys are so very naughty. I post about one of the best days in my professional career and there is goes. I pulled all of my training and experience together that day for as near perfection as medicine comes; it was nearly seamless from the remote dart capture in one shot, to the transport, to the six hour procedure and on to a smooth, quick recovery. I made my job look easy to everyone else in that room. I am especially proud of my work that day and to be part of a team that committed such a splendid humanitarian act.

Perhaps Qgar and I should teach you naughty boys a bit of a lesson................:D:D

l_97fc426f0b6f253d0f053555ea6dc81b.jpg

l_885abe18dce06378f5563a89b88c4f88.jpg

Need I say more??

And just so you know, if they come after me they won't stop until they get to you too. These girls are mean - much like cougars and jaguars.

Its obvious to me that Ms. Toria knows exactly how to tame the biggest cat until its so docile she can operate on it.

Perhaps Qgar and I should teach you naughty boys a bit of a lesson................:D:D

I believe that would be an appropriate response. We really need to be punished.

l_97fc426f0b6f253d0f053555ea6dc81b.jpg

l_885abe18dce06378f5563a89b88c4f88.jpg

Need I say more??

Nope. Nothing like a woman who knows how to load and deliver a blow dart filled with narcotics. :panic:

Frankly Velo, I think we are both in over our heads. Our only hope is to somehow get this thread back on track. Seriously, that Jaguar Doctor would dart either one of us in a New York second. Let me give this a try:

Toria:

Your devotion and dedication to the preservation of this particular animal is awesome. He certainly had the odds stacked against him for survival and you and a select few medical professionals literally saved this beautiful Jaguar. How many doctors get to have a Jaguar as a patient? Your professionalism inspires all of us at JC and we are all proud to have you part of our community. Please don't think of Velo and me as naughty captains. In actuality we are, but please don't think of us that way. We will try to curtail our naughtiness in your future threads and respectfully beg for your forgiveness. Now please put the tranquilizer gun down and let's move away from these thoughts of teaching us a lesson. Nice Kitty....Prrrrr.....Meow.....

Velo, I gave it my best shot. Whether she buys it or not is debatable. I don't have a clue how to appease Qgar so it is still possible we will get our trash kicked. How am I supposed to focus on aviation when I am constantly dodging Toria's darts and Qgar's foot?

"Naughty Captains?" Is THAT what we're classifying you two as these days? :crazy:

So you're not sure of how to dodge my foot? You're so tall and I'm so short, the only way for me to ever hope of kicking your ass if for you to be on all fours. :p :D

Frankly Velo, I think we are both in over our heads. Our only hope is to somehow get this thread back on track. Seriously, that Jaguar Doctor would dart either one of us in a New York second.

You've got that right! Probably just because she can!

Please don't think of Velo and me as naughty captains. In actuality we are, but please don't think of us that way. We will try to curtail our naughtiness in your future threads and respectfully beg for your forgiveness. Now please put the tranquilizer gun down and let's move away from these thoughts of teaching us a lesson. Nice Kitty....Prrrrr.....Meow.....

Well, nice try, mate.

Velo, I gave it my best shot. Whether she buys it or not is debatable. I don't have a clue how to appease Qgar so it is still possible we will get our trash kicked. How am I supposed to focus on aviation when I am constantly dodging Toria's darts and Qgar's foot?

True. Qgar is a mystery wrapped in an enigma as the old saying goes. And as you've so aptly pointed out I'd venture a guess that her punishment is A LOT more painful than blow dart tranquilizers.

"Naughty Captains?" Is THAT what we're classifying you two as these days? :crazy:

So you're not sure of how to dodge my foot? You're so tall and I'm so short, the only way for me to ever hope of kicking your ass if for you to be on all fours. :p :D

See, CalCapt? She's not only into pain, but humiliation as well. :nana2:

So, in a nutshell, Qgar wants Calcapt on all fours, got it:rawk::nana2:
Now, that is a Kodak moment:D

Mo! Shouldn't you be on the ALPA national forums fighting with the NWA guys? :)

Cool Pics....Quick question: is all your work on animal types? Are you a vet, anesthesiologist, vet anesthesiologist....is there a difference?

Back