In-Flight Photos

Hot Flight Attendants
grin.gif

You guys are so mean
wink.gif
grin.gif

Tim, check out the main page.....photos from the road.....

[ QUOTE ]
Cool pics C-Kid! Your really lucky to be doing all of that flying at such a young age.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks
laugh.gif
This is by far the most memerable.

meandchuck.jpg

Sorry for stealing the topic Tim.
tongue.gif

P.S. No I'm not sort and no Chuck Yeager isn't a giant, I was only 5 or 6 when the picture was taken
tongue.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Cool pics C-Kid! Your really lucky to be doing all of that flying at such a young age.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks
laugh.gif
This is by far the most memerable.

meandchuck.jpg

Sorry for stealing the topic Tim.
tongue.gif

P.S. No I'm not sort and no Chuck Yeager isn't a giant, I was only 5 or 6 when the picture was taken
tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

No problem bro
cool.gif

My grandparents had a cool shot of me being held by Frank Borman in his chipmunk (the granddad's boss)... I wish I could find it so I could post it.

Ever since my first flying job, I've carried one of those little one-time-use cameras with me EVERY TIME I fly (nowadays I carry a digital). You never know what will happen "on the road" especially if you have a flying job that takes you to new places all the time.

I've got lots of imprompteu (sp?) air-to-air photos, pix of unusual planes in strange places, pix of neat "final approaches", photos of planes that were wrecked in accidents, pix of me and my buds on the road, etc. etc. My avatar is one of many of my photos (I wish I had a website to post some of the best ones). A little camera should be required flight gear!

I have come to realize that all those photos serve as a "visual logbook" to record the things you have done in your aviation career. You can tell hanger stories with your airport buds all day long, but when you pass around a little 4X6 photo book, the stories really come to life.

In the 'Pictures' section of my web site.

I had the cam with me on totally random days, and sometimes just felt like clicking off a few, even if there wasn't much interesting to see. Just as your best landings are always when there is no one around to see it, when you need to take a picture, the cam isn't there
smile.gif

Well, I have a 17 MB video file that a "friend" did while on a trip, but can't find anywhere to host it. Is there a free web storage site that I can upload this "friend's" video? Yahoo! Briefcase limits uploads to 5 MB. Ugh.

I'd let you put it on mine, but a 17 meg video with the amount of traffic the site gets would absolutely kill.

I've got bazillions, but haven't uploaded too many of them yet. Most of these are older (last year), but here we go:
---------------------------------------

Appalacian foothills (maybe Poconos)...somewhere over southern/SW PA taken 2/1/04:

f9a9b517.jpg

Boring IMC (giving an IPC to another CFII, not with a student...)
f9845a90.jpg

Heart-shaped lake...guess someone has more money than they know what to do with:

f9845a93.jpg

Impromptu air-to-air of the Goodyear blimp:
f9845a9a.jpg

B-17 touching down:
f9845a9c.jpg

Back