In-Flight Photos

Yeah, I was just out instructing one day when I heard it in the pattern. It was coming in for Aviation Day or something, my student and I stood right there near the runway as it landed and taxied in...pretty cool!

Rides were mucho $$$ though...
crazy.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Yep, that B-17 is beautiful. It was restored and is operated by the Yankee Air Force here in Michigan.

I have a couples pictures of here (although on the ground taxiing):

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice bird. Still remember when it was based in Mesa-Falcon, AZ as a firebomber for Globe Air along with 5 other B-17s.

a friend (aerobatics nut) in his Decathlon. I was in an Archer following him, had flown him down to pick it up from another airport where its annual had just been finished.
jim_showingoff.sized.jpg

Turning final at one of the airports I fly out of. Yep, that's the runway.
rwy360N0final.sized.jpg

just after liftoff from rwy 1 at MKC, a 757 sitting on the ramp
757_mkc.sized.jpg

arriving into MKC in a CJ1
kc.sized.jpg

tailwheel endorsement, Belen to Magdalena, NM
100_1423.sized.jpg

landing at Magdalena, dirt runway (fun!)
100_1425.sized.jpg

fog on the Missouri River
100_0440.sized.jpg

aaaannnd....IMC, en route to MKC
clouds1_001.sized.jpg

Sarah

I've seen that 757 before. It's owned by Swift Transportation out of Phoenix. It flew over my hose last year on its way in to the Ogden airport!

. . .still haven't figured out how to get my video online. . .ugh!

Okay, somebody try this out:

For you KaZaA or Morpheus users, do a search for "RJ_movie_m.wmv" and let me know if you find my little video. . .

[ QUOTE ]
I've seen that 757 before. It's owned by Swift Transportation out of Phoenix.

[/ QUOTE ]

Chris - funny you mention that because I saw it sitting at the PHX airport last weekend.

[ QUOTE ]
FINALLY!!!

It's only taken me ALL DAY to figure out how to get this online!

Anyway, Enjoy the video!

Pick your file. . they're both the same, just different quality:
LowRes 2.51 MB movie >>HERE<<

MedRes 8.91 MB movie >>HERE<<

[/ QUOTE ]
AWESOME VIDEO MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
grin.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
cool.gif

Awesome video! If it has sound I'll have to listen when I get home. Don't want to disturb the coworkers and I don't have headphones here...

Great video!! It makes my video that I made of my first solo look like it was made in my dinning room on my desktop...now wait, it was. Never mind.
Good Job.

Back