I'm in!

EatSleepFly

I\'m in!

Looks like I'll be making it to Vegas after all.

Looking forward to meeting everyone!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Re: I\'m in!

Got our tickets today.

Continental 257 (sorry Doug /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif ) out of CLE on 9/24. Get to Vegas at 10:35am local.

Woo hoo...airline tix, hotel reserved...we're good to GO! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Don't apologize to me, man! I don't work in marketing -- if we've even got a marketing department!

Now if you said you weren't flying Delta because our pilots suck, that'd be a different story.

ESF...We'll have to get in contact. My wife and I are due into Vegas around 10:30 as well. IF we are both on time, we can split a cab to the hotel.

jim

[ QUOTE ]
Don't apologize to me, man! I don't work in marketing -- if we've even got a marketing department!

[/ QUOTE ]

You definitely do have a marketing department, Doug!

You know, the ones that run ads that.....

I better shut up before I get in trouble, but you know exactly what I'm getting at! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/spin2.gif

I think that Higbie and I get in around the same time..10:50 PM if I remember correctly. Perhaps we could all plan on meeting at the airport and getting a van to the hotel?

Let me know..

Unlike ESF, we are flying Delta...sheesh what a weasel.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/spin2.gif

John and I are arriving around 1pm...so you guys at the hotel can come pick us up /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

or if anyone else is coming in around then, we can share a cab... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

[ QUOTE ]

You definitely do have a marketing department, Doug!

You know, the ones that run ads that.....

I better shut up before I get in trouble, but you know exactly what I'm getting at! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/spin2.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Wink wink! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I think that Higbie and I get in around the same time..10:50 PM if I remember correctly.

[/ QUOTE ]

Was that 1050 AM or 1050 PM???

[ QUOTE ]
Got our tickets today.

Continental 257 (sorry Doug /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif ) out of CLE on 9/24. Get to Vegas at 10:35am local.

Woo hoo...airline tix, hotel reserved...we're good to GO! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Good man. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Easy, Szluka! Might have been one of those codeshares... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Back