I want to go! (but I can't)

JaceTheAce

I want to go! (but I can\'t)

The cheapest hotel/airfare combination is $679 for a decent hotel near the strip...flying out of Grand Forks, North Dakota. I tried finding flights on Allegiant Air which has $69 round trip fairs from Fargo to Las Vegas (Allegiant Air is a Las Vegas destination-only airline) and air/hotel deals for $204...BUT... they don't begin service into Fargo until 11/7/05.
banghead.gif

I'll go next year though, I promise!

Re: I want to go! (but I can\'t)

[ QUOTE ]
The cheapest hotel/airfare combination is $679 for a decent hotel near the strip...flying out of Grand Forks, North Dakota. I tried finding flights on Allegiant Air which has $69 round trip fairs from Fargo to Las Vegas (Allegiant Air is a Las Vegas destination-only airline) and air/hotel deals for $204...BUT... they don't begin service into Fargo until 11/7/05.
banghead.gif

I'll go next year though, I promise!

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm organizing a suite, if you can find a cheap airfare that is. If there are more than 3 people, we will draw straws and the shortest ones get the floor alternate nights. So far its just Armen and me for sure. It will be a 2 bedroom + sofa bed/2 bathroom in the Hawthorn for about $189/night + tax.

Isn't it funny - a bunch of wanna-be-airline pilots complaining about the cost of airfare . . .
sarcasm.gif

grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Isn't it funny - a bunch of wanna-be-airline pilots complaining about the cost of airfare . . .
sarcasm.gif

grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Lloyd, I was thinking the same thing! Ironic, that a bunch of wanna-be pilots, are looking for the cheapest flight to Vegas, hmmmmm?
blush.gif
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
sarcasm.gif

grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Lloyd, I was thinking the same thing! Ironic, that a bunch of wanna-be pilots, are looking for the cheapest flight to Vegas, hmmmmm?
blush.gif
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

grin.gif
Crazy, isn't it?

not really.. just typical consumers! who doesnt look for the cheapest airfare?

[ QUOTE ]
not really.. just typical consumers! who doesnt look for the cheapest airfare?

[/ QUOTE ]

yeahthat.gif
But we better not complain about the service or the lack of peanuts.You buy cheap, you get cheap.......
grin.gif

Back