I voted- YOU SHOULD TOO!

SmitteyB

I received my Voting instructions today from the NATIONAL MEDIATION BOARD today.

Within 5 minutes of it being delivered, a vote was recorded in favor of the AIR LINE PILOTS ASSN, INT'L!

I'm committed to bettering this profession and I stand by all my brothers and sisters as PROFESSIONAL pilots. Today I showed that.

VOTE ALPA.

BTW- I managed 22 days off in December.

how the hell did you get 22 days off!?! i dont have to work today but tomorrow ill take a looksie and make sure my fellow alb pilots vote!

how the hell did you get 22 days off!?! i dont have to work today but tomorrow ill take a looksie and make sure my fellow alb pilots vote!

I timed out for the year!

Got a call from BH reminding me of the 1000 rule. He was very nice to say "thanks for all the hard work up there"

ill take some of your hours. it is going to be hard to pass that 120 hours in 90 day thing for me. back to sim i come!!!!!!

I received my Voting instructions today from the NATIONAL MEDIATION BOARD today.

Within 5 minutes of it being delivered, a vote was recorded in favor of the AIR LINE PILOTS ASSN, INT'L!

I'm committed to bettering this profession and I stand by all my brothers and sisters as PROFESSIONAL pilots. Today I showed that.

VOTE ALPA.

BTW- I managed 22 days off in December.

Good job, mang.

American Eagle pilots support Colgan's efforts to organize.

Give 'em hell!

Hellllllllllllllz yeah i voted today too. Anyone else in EWR notice HM and DB in the crew room 3 days straight all day and night?

I did not get my letter today...I called the wife at home and had her check. I get home Friday night and will be another one for Alpa.

we are allowed to nap there during hot reserve or a long sit, or for situations like that. The RCP told me they basically do not want to have people spending the night or trying to use it as there crash pad.

I voted. :nana2:I feel like we should all get a little sticker that says "I VOTED" and wear them around for the next two weeks.

I had a Senior Capt approach me yesterday morning and basically tell me ALPA will kick my dog and then close Colgans doors if we vote them in. :panic: I thought it was funny

Got my letter yesterday when I got home and immediately went online and voted. Let's do it Colgan brothers and sisters!! VOTE ALPA!!!!

Some of the working conditions are bad here and it really makes it tough not to get extremely mad.

I want to stress that I'm not against this management team at all. I want Colgan to succeed and get more Q flying and more SAAB flying (not going to happen), but we can also be successful and protect the interests of our profession and families. We just want an industry standard agreement.

If you're on the fence about ALPA, it's okay! Call one of our Organizing Committee members. We will be happy to discuss some of these issues with you! Lets start looking out for ourselves.

This isn't about a union or ALPA or PNCL, it's about US.

Thank God for the US Postal Service working the day after Thanksgiving!!! I got my ballot in the mail when I got home today, and just cast my vote for ALPA!!! Keep talking to the guys and gals you work around!! We still have a little over two weeks to push this thing over the top! I have a good feeling about it this year!! See Ya.

Back