I voted- YOU SHOULD TOO!

Wow. Classy.

You might be the most disrespectful person on this website.

If you've got the balls why no give us your full name?

I meant what I said in fun. You however sound like you are making threats. You might wanna be careful who you threaten.

I meant what I said in fun. You however sound like you are making threats. You might wanna be careful who you threaten.

Given your history of Colgan bashing, it is highly unlikely what you said was in jest. I suspect it wasn't...but when you got called out, you tried to save face. If it was, perhaps in the future you could ad an emoticon to help w/ internet translation. ;)

Either way to answer your question, the voting period ends on Dec. 17th at 1400. We'll know moments later.

I voted! did you?

I voted stickers are made... They will be passed around EWR. We are working with ALPA for buttons...

Here's some Avatars for ya... Saab and Q

Attachments

• ivotedQ400.jpg
    ivotedQ400.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 60
  • ivotedsaab340.jpg
    ivotedsaab340.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 65

Toonces- You've had so many chances to be professional and nice to Colgan guys and you choose to be cold and immature.

For instance...

Toonces on Oct 9 said:
Speaking of Colgan. I saw the most rag-bag looking fat slob of a "pilot" sitting in front of me on a JetBlue flight out of EWR. I know they pay you guys complete crap over there, but I am pretty sure they pay enough to buy an iron. Also. You are not a Continental pilot if you fly for Chucky. Quit telling people that, particularly when you look like a fat hobo.

Toonces on June 4 said:
The race to the bottom continues. Viva la Chuckie!!!!

When you applied to work at Colgan...

Toonces on Aug 14 said:
I am looking for someone to split a room with @LGA this Friday and Saturday. PM me if you are interested.

Toonces on March 26 said:
To the guys at Colgan hired before our most recent hiring boom.. I can't blame you for going to Colgan. To everybody else that started there in the last 2 years. Why?

Why with all the airlines that are hiring did you choose to go to such a bottom feeding company , then after being around a while claim it's too late to go some place better. Places like Colgan only keep their doors open because people keep going there and accepting crap wages. If you work there, you can't expect people to believe you didn't know it was one of the bottom tier regionals before you signed that training contract.

Mesa has people leaving in droves. Mesa only has 2 options. Improve pay and work rules or die. It would appear Mesa is going with option B. Now if only Colganites can follow the lead of Mesa pilots and leave and let Colgan die. Why should Colgan pay more if you guys keep showing up for work every day?

Like I said- You take your distaste for Colgan to a whole new level to basically verbally abuse our pilot group. You are doing the industry NO good with your attitude and comments. You should be cheering us on and attending our events at EWR.

Despite what you might think, some of us actually do care about the profession.

Toonces- You've had so many chances to be professional and nice to Colgan guys and you choose to be cold and immature.

For instance...

When you applied to work at Colgan...

Like I said- You take your distaste for Colgan to a whole new level to basically verbally abuse our pilot group. You are doing the industry NO good with your attitude and comments. You should be cheering us on and attending our events at EWR.

Despite what you might think, some of us actually do care about the profession.

Wow. You spent your Saturday night researching my old posts. Sounds like a blast. Some people have friends…. even girlfriends that they spend Saturday nights with. No sir not you. The Colgan family name comes first. The honor of Colgan Airlines will not defend itself. That’s where your free time on Saturday nights comes in to play.

Some might say a guy that spends his Saturday nights researching old posts on a pilot message board is pretty lame. I wouldn’t say that, but other people might. Why, some people might even call that guy girl repellant or a loser. But I wouldn’t. I say that is time well spent. Why would you wanna go out drinking with your pals (provided you have some that are not on the internet) when you could stay up and read some old posts from guy whom you don’t even know. Sounds like fun to me.

Toonces, seriously simmer it down. We are trying to make it better here and you are disrespecting what guys and gals are working hard to accomplish.

Thank you.

Wow. You spent your Saturday night researching my old posts. Sounds like a blast. Some people have friends…. even girlfriends that they spend Saturday nights with. No sir not you. The Colgan family name comes first. The honor of Colgan Airlines will not defend itself. That’s where your free time on Saturday nights comes in to play.

Some might say a guy that spends his Saturday nights researching old posts on a pilot message board is pretty lame. I wouldn’t say that, but other people might. Why, some people might even call that guy girl repellant or a loser. But I wouldn’t. I say that is time well spent. Why would you wanna go out drinking with your pals (provided you have some that are not on the internet) when you could stay up and read some old posts from guy whom you don’t even know. Sounds like fun to me.

See now, i told you he would type all pissed off.

Toonces, unless you have something positive to post, go blow off steam elsewhere. Some people might say trolling will cause people to loose even the few internet friends (provided you have some that are even on the internet) they have.

For anyone who hasn't received their VIN/PIN from the NMB yet.

Proceed directly to the link below:

www.alpa.org/colgan

On the front page you will find links to a preprinted request for an additional voting form in both .pdf and .doc forms.

Don't wait.....if you haven't received the letter, send for a new one. I haven't gotten mine yet and will be requesting an additional one tomorrow.

See now, i told you he would type all pissed off.

Toonces, unless you have something positive to post, go blow off steam elsewhere. Some people might say trolling will cause people to loose even the few internet friends (provided you have some that are even on the internet) they have.

You can't tell the difference between sarcasm and being pissed off? Shouldn't you be out pulling down the big cheese at Colgan or something. Back to the tool shed you.

Toonces, word to the wise. Your MEC is very sensative to our organizing drive here at Colgan. Knowing them for close to two years, they have made it very clear they don't want any of the pilots at their company acting unprofessionally towards us and our organizing drive. They have worked very hard for us and they don't want to see us lose by four votes again.

I suggest you zip it and don't dig yourself in a deep hole.

Toonces, word to the wise. Your MEC is very sensative to our organizing drive here at Colgan. Knowing them for close to two years, they have made it very clear they don't want any of the pilots at their company acting unprofessionally towards us and our organizing drive. They have worked very hard for us and they don't want to see us lose by four votes again.

I suggest you zip it and don't dig yourself in a deep hole.

Is he at 9E?

Back