I voted- YOU SHOULD TOO!

You can't tell the difference between sarcasm and being pissed off? Shouldn't you be out pulling down the big cheese at Colgan or something. Back to the tool shed you.

Obviously, your sense of humor is as dry as my martini...

Really, have you nothing better to do than troll? Anyways, sarcasm used as a feigned attempt at passive aggressive humor is old, and grows old. Anybody can spend 15 minutes trying to figure out how to throw stones from a keyboard without tripping the Mod's anger, or profanity filter. Sarcasm is making light of an ironic situation, unless you know SmittyB personally, I doubt you know enough about him to make ironic statements.

"Some might say a guy that spends his Saturday nights researching old posts on a pilot message board is pretty lame. I wouldn’t say that, but other people might. Why, some people might even call that guy girl repellant or a loser. But I wouldn’t. I say that is time well spent. Why would you wanna go out drinking with your pals (provided you have some that are not on the internet) when you could stay up and read some old posts from guy whom you don’t even know. Sounds like fun to me." There is not an ounce of sarcasm properly applied, in the above sample.

But, hey, you've been in the industry for 2 years? and done so much good for the industry, it is defiantly your place to come toss insults at people who are trying to improve not only an airline, but a profession...

Best of luck to all the Colgan pilots in electing ALPA. I know it's still quite early but it just seems like the support this year will make it happen.

I'm thinking there's a person or two (maybe more) in this thread that really ought to tone it down a little. Capiche?

Toonces, word to the wise. Your MEC is very sensative to our organizing drive here at Colgan. Knowing them for close to two years, they have made it very clear they don't want any of the pilots at their company acting unprofessionally towards us and our organizing drive. They have worked very hard for us and they don't want to see us lose by four votes again.

I suggest you zip it and don't dig yourself in a deep hole.

Yeah, watch out Toonces. The union knows who you are and will walk around in circles in front of your house or write you an angry letter...

I just filled out my request for a new pin #. I haven't received anything as of today, and that will be going in the mail tomorrow.

Done! Anyone know when the results will be announced? Been gone 4 months and its going to be quite a changed place!

Another Vote for ALPA here!

Back