I voted- YOU SHOULD TOO!

I'd like to thank our very own member....Firebird2XC for giving up his free time to attend our 'bite to eat' events this week.

It was good seeing you today Charlie! Thanks for the help the past few days, both in IAH and today in EWR.

I'd like to thank our very own member....Firebird2XC for giving up his free time to attend our 'bite to eat' events this week.

It was good seeing you today Charlie! Thanks for the help the past few days, both in IAH and today in EWR.

Thanks for the shout out. I'm glad to be at the events and glad to help.. and I'll be at IAD tomorrow. :)

It was good to see you too, man. Keep at it out there!

If we all keep it up in a few weeks it'll be all too appropriate to see Colgan pilots sporting the new "WE ARE ALPA" stickers.

It's been really heartening to see so many of the rising stars flying for Colgan taking an active interest in the betterment of their profession. It's all too easy to forget the history of the pilots before us sometimes. Given that history is cyclical and things are down, it means it's our turn to roll up our sleeves and make things better for ourselves.

Colgan pilots have long had a 'can do' attitude and a willingness to tackle adversity in the pursuit of their duties and careers. It's an honor and a privilege to witness firsthand that same initiative being brought to bear on an effort that will better not only the opportunities of Colgan pilots but the profession as a whole.

So I dont know what to do. I havent received a pin, I mailed off a request for a new one last Wednesday, and still nothing. Do I send in a request for another one today so that its post marked 10 Dec??

So I dont know what to do. I havent received a pin, I mailed off a request for a new one last Wednesday, and still nothing. Do I send in a request for another one today so that its post marked 10 Dec??

You can, and it wouldn't be a bad idea. However, keep in mind a couple things. First, your dealing with a government agency (nuf said). Second, this all happens via snail mail. It'll take a couple days for your letter to get to Washington, a couple of days for them to process it, and a couple more days for it to get to your new address. So I would suggest a little patience. Also, keep in mind that they originally sent your letter to the address on file with Colgan. I know at least on Captain that still had his parents address on file from when he was first hired, and that's where it was sent. Chances are the letter went to the address you put down when you were first hired, and you should check there. Hope this helps. Happy Holidays.

I haven't received one yet, either. It's driving me nuts. As such, I made a call to the person handling our drive. His suggestion, is if it doesn't show up in another 2-3 days, request a third. If they don't have time to get you a new VIN/PIN, you will be removed from the list of eligible voters (thereby not needing as many votes to pass).

Please keep me in the loop on this, via PM.

I haven't received one yet, either. It's driving me nuts. As such, I made a call to the person handling our drive. His suggestion, is if it doesn't show up in another 2-3 days, request a third. If they don't have time to get you a new VIN/PIN, you will be removed from the list of eligible voters (thereby not needing as many votes to pass).

Please keep me in the loop on this, via PM.

Ill let you know what happens on my end.

I have had the same address since I was 11. Since 1996! There are no other addresses possible.

Also, I live in Woodbridge, Va. 20 miles south of DC. Maybe I should just drive up there and demand my pin! <-- Kidding of course.

Woo Hoo.....add another one. Got my VIN/PIN today.....count another one for ALPA!

https://www.ballotpoint.com/nmb/

Vote Confirmation

R-7175, Colgan Air, Inc., Flight Deck Crew Members

INFO Message

Your Vote was successfully registered.

:nana2: Figured this would be a good bump to the thread!

Back