I got to log .3 hr in a P-3 Orion !!

While @ work today our Div O ( Division Office a PPC{ Patrol Plane Commander} came in our shop today.. He told me he wants to nominate me for the Navy Officer Program call STA-21.

He said he Would be working on my Paper work right now; for the next term, Except for me not Having my Citizenship Paperwork in process
shocked.gif
smile.gif
. He smacked me in the head with his folder and told me to get working on it ASAP.
I was told 2-3 Weeks ago to get on it but i wasn't sure why he would tell me to do that, But now i know why
ooo.gif
I'v have been Busting my ass of @ work and then Sleeping in my Room, For 5 months now, and i forgot i wasn't an American By Paper; I though i was an American and Still do. Paper work Says Other wise. Oh well !! . I guess it's not what's inside that Matters.

I really hate Paper work.. But i need to get this think done. 6 more day would make 2 years in the Navy for me, and 13 years in the United States Of America. So i better get Cracking on the Paper work... After I get some sleep, Good night to all..

P.s. Isn't Flight time flight time.. If your in a King Air and the PIC lets you get the Control just for a few min . Is there an FAA rule that says you can't log the time you Flew as Flight time and nothing More ???
confused.gif

Back