I got a yob

Jfk-Pilot

So after an hour long interview with the hr director, chief flight instructor, and the two assistant chief flight instructor of FIT Aviation (Melbourne,fl) i finally forced them to give me a job as Flight Instructor.

Class begins on on Jan 5th,2009.

Couldn't think of a better way to start the new year off.

And of course I would like to thank everyone on this site for the help and support and especially doug, since if he never created such a great community, i would've never found out about the position.

:nana2:

-stan

Jfk-Pilot

sorry man, but chief flight instructor did say they might be looking for a few more instructors for beginning of February.

Keep You Head Up, and good luck !
:)

-stan

tpaRob

As luck would have it I am moving to Merritt Island next month. Seriously... congrats on the job. It looks like they took a few JC'ers.

Jfk-Pilot

As luck would have it I am moving to Merritt Island next month. Seriously... congrats on the job. It looks like they took a few JC'ers.
lol, yea me, justinA, my friend jeff(satellitebeachpilot) and pantherflyer :)

stand'z class will be fun.

Jpax

Welcome to the FIT Family... are you CFI, CFII, MEI, Aerobatics, etc?

EDIT: Oops, just saw your sig. Teaching all of the courses then?

Jfk-Pilot

Welcome to the FIT Family... are you CFI, CFII, MEI, Aerobatics, etc?

EDIT: Oops, just saw your sig. Teaching all of the courses then?
They havent told me what i'll be teaching. But during the interview they asked me, if i would prefer teaching only a certain rating or a mix of everything, i told them i dont mind doing all the ratings.

Polar742

All the responsibility none of the authority
Congrats and welcome to the Space Coast.

Sidious, one of your fellow FIT'ers, is fixin' (That's for the Do ;) ) to put a M&G together. Sorry I pimped you out like that, Sid :D...

Anyway, like I told him, I should be off for JAN, so I look forward to meeting ya'll.

SatelliteBeachPilot

I'm in LA flying radio relay for the next week but can't wait to get back home next weekend and start with FIT on Monday!

I feel so lucky not only getting an instructing job in Florida, but one with FIT, awesome school, great fleet, brand new facilities, & a short 5 miles from my piece of paradise in Satellite Beach that I call home. I was already looking at starting my Master's there, looks like I'll be able to do it well under cost now too!