And Along Came Blue...

KVNC

Florida Man
I know I'm mostly a lurker here, but I've been lurking since '07 so I still feel invested in this community. I thought I'd share some recent changes here because I think it is cool for Doug to see the progression of the 17 year old kid who first signed up on his site.

I upgraded at OO on October 5th. Two days after the LOE, I flew down to Orlando to interview at B6. Long story short, two weeks later, while indefinitely waiting for IOE, I received the CJO at Blue! Oh, I also got married on 10/30! So, we are now moving back to FL in three days and I start class in December!

Life is wild sometimes! When I landed my last flight back in September (lol) and said to the Captain "that's my last landing as an F/O" I never thought I'd be lying and should've been saying "That's my last landing at SkyWest"

I'm fortunate for my good luck and timing, and this great opportunity that allows us to return home to our native Florida. I also thank the community here for their contributions. You might not see much participation from me these days, but I've absorbed a lot of information over the years here and even ran into a few of you on the line. Hopefully, I'll meet even more of you at the new shop!

Cheers!

I know I'm mostly a lurker here, but I've been lurking since '07 so I still feel invested in this community. I thought I'd share some recent changes here because I think it is cool for Doug to see the progression of the 17 year old kid who first signed up on his site.

I upgraded at OO on October 5th. Two days after the LOE, I flew down to Orlando to interview at B6. Long story short, two weeks later, while indefinitely waiting for IOE, I received the CJO at Blue! Oh, I also got married on 10/30! So, we are now moving back to FL in three days and I start class in December!

Life is wild sometimes! When I landed my last flight back in September (lol) and said to the Captain "that's my last landing as an F/O" I never thought I'd be lying and should've been saying "That's my last landing at SkyWest"

I'm fortunate for my good luck and timing, and this great opportunity that allows us to return home to our native Florida. I also thank the community here for their contributions. You might not see much participation from me these days, but I've absorbed a lot of information over the years here and even ran into a few of you on the line. Hopefully, I'll meet even more of you at the new shop!

Cheers!

Even with all the 'crap' that goes on from time to time, its stories like this that keep me hanging around (well that and the fact the @Derg and @DPApilot share their Hibiki with me.... ;-)

Seriously though. Love to see the progression of people from when they first join to where they are now....

Congrats !!!

Cheers!
Cool avatar :)
Congrats! A great place to land, best of luck and enjoy it

Back